MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own one of these? and if so what are your thoughts on quality and fit? thanks VAN!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have used one for the last two years and have been very happy with the helmet. It is super-light, the aerodynamics are excellent, the interior is comfortable and the nose guard does a good job of keeping the shield clear. It is not as quiet as my Arai or AGV, but I wear earplugs most of the time. Even without earplugs I would not consider it overly noisy at speed. The venting, like most helmets, does just an ok job of venting off heat on a really hot day. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these are getting hard to find in the u.s. but I'd like to have one in a large. what size do you where in agv? thanks VAN :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Good helmet! Trashed mines while tangling with Cale Swiger at Miller Motorsport Park (Toole, UT) during WERA National Challenge weekend last year. Had a mild concussion but considering the get-off speed and damage to the shell of the helmet that was to be expected. There were some stories about the shell shattered at the track when the wearers decided to headbutt the pavement but they were second-hand stories (Holland) so take them with a grain of salt. My helmet was completely intact even with severe abrasions. Size-wise, Vemar was the same for me as Arai/Suomy/AGV et al.

Too bad Vemar decided to pull out of US market 2 years ago. :)

Van, do a search on the helmet. Netizen started one last year. :friday:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Helmet Harbor has only small and medium right now for over $800. Good luck.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
found some on e-bay but there in italy; has anybody bought stuff like this from across the pond? VAN

·
Registered
419 Posts
I got it and love it.. it is pricey.. but also comfy, well made and looks great. Very light too. If i was to get another helmet.. i would probably get the non-carbon one simply due to price... but i am happy with Vemar so i will likely stick with this brand. The visor is large, thick and well made. I also like the simplicity of the visors connector.. tool-less and fast. I had to buy mine from canada... if youd like i'll be happy to look the dealers info up for you.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NETIZEN,
that would be excellent and I would appreciate it alot if you have any info. Canada is closer than Italy. thanks VAN!

·
Registered
419 Posts
vananator said:
NETIZEN,
that would be excellent and I would appreciate it alot if you have any info. Canada is closer than Italy. thanks VAN!

Here is the website to the company i bought it from:

http://www.eurocorsa.com/

Ask for Mark.. he will likely remember me so feel free to say i sent you if you choose.. Laurence from LA.

Mark will be happy to tell you the whole story as to why Vemar is no longer in the US. Make sure you tell them that you want the 2007 model.. not the 2006.. and that you'll wait for it if you have to. I also purchased one of each shield since there is no vendor here and to include it now would save on shipping later. Plus they all look great. See attached pictures.

The visors cost me: $67 each. The lightly tinted visor with tear-off posts and 1 kit was $82 (not shown in below attachments). They charged $820 for the Vemar Carbon (including Fedex shipping).. but they charged it in Canadian Dollars.. so in the translation.. that day they charged me it ended up coming out to more.. but they refunded the difference.

Attachments

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
netizen said:
I got it and love it.. it is pricey.. but also comfy, well made and looks great. Very light too. If i was to get another helmet.. i would probably get the non-carbon one simply due to price... but i am happy with Vemar so i will likely stick with this brand. The visor is large, thick and well made. I also like the simplicity of the visors connector.. tool-less and fast. I had to buy mine from canada... if youd like i'll be happy to look the dealers info up for you.
P.s.....
the girl in your Avatar.........Excite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
419 Posts
odonata said:
:laughing: :yo: :naughty: :laughing: +1

that is not the same girl from your previous avatar? is there a "blue masking tape" women's club somewhere?
Its the same girl.. and you were the one with the impressive recognition and memory skills. I got a couple more pics with her but i'll save those for a little later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts