1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Administrator
20,104 Posts
Nice......

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Very nice. Like the cars also. Wish I could help you thin your collection. Maybe one of these days.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
How much for the plane?

No but seriously,

Some amazing pictures of the Veltro. I've not seen close-ups and the detail work revealing carbon fiber before, very nice, must've been a beautiful machine to own.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
How much would you guys say its worth?
What someone is willing to pay. This bike is much more rare than a CC, so CC prices should be in the universe.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite MV, of any vintage.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
If i were to guess, in my limited knowledge, that was almost exclusively gained here, I would say somewhere between $75-$100+K/ Strada - Pista. They are the pinnacle of modern MV Agusta. I don't even think anyone knows for sure but <20 ever produced ?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I'm willing to pay One thousand dollars...you didn't answer my question at all. What would a fair price be on one of these machines?

If i were to guess, in my limited knowledge, that was almost exclusively gained here, I would say somewhere between $75-$100+K/ Strada - Pista. They are the pinnacle of modern MV Agusta. I don't even think anyone knows for sure but <20 ever produced ?

That'll be One thousand dollars please. Do you paypal?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
...you didn't answer my question at all. What would a fair price be on one of these machines?
CC prices should be in the universe..
Yes I did......in my opinion (which is worth what you're paying for it) a perfect Veltro Strada should be worth somewhere in the range of the F4CC. Lately they have changed hands for $50-$75K in the US. If this Veltro is perfect.....and I do mean perfect......I'd guess in the high range of the CC prices.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
How much were they new?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I don't know....they were never imported into the US as I understand.
Same here in Australia. They do look nice ,in that paint scheme. Probably the best limited edition they have done.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
The Veltros (Pista & Strada) were a bit of an anomaly.

They were in fact assembled in San Marino at MV Agusta Corse under the direction of Massimo Tamburini, not at the MV Agusta factory at Varese.

For those in the USA, the asking price was $90,000 USD for the Pista & $72,000 for the Strada. I believe that they began taking orders in 2006.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Much difference between a Tambo and this?, apart from paint job and being more limited . Aren't they the lightest F4 made pre 10 models

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The strada really isnt much different except for the brakes abd some other parts. Its the pista that stands out.

With a dry weight of 158kg and 185 hp its a pure race bike. Mag swungarm and triple clamps lightened frame oversized radiator and carbon fibre fuel tank

Veltro1 or blake is his name is trying to aquire all the pistas. He has licated 90% of them if he cant get them in the USA he will store them in his home in italy. How do i know. Cause i want to buy one from him lol

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Lots of differences. This is not just a regular bike with a different paint job and called limited. I like the mystery behind it and that the exact number built is possible unknown.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts