MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have for sale thoses two so incredible MV AGUSTA ; one VELTRO STRADA with only 1100 kms and one VELTRO PISTA totaly new .
More informations at : [email protected]

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,517 Posts
Oh My.....!!!! :jsm:

:mouthwate

:popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
22,063 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
I am thinking if you have to ask, you can't afford it. That is what I am telling myself. Maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Strada is a road ready bike with lighting, etc......Pista is a track bike minus lighting, etc. I had a perfect Strada offered to me a couple of years ago for around $80K. These bikes are like 250GTOs.....worth what someone will pay that someone will take. There's no set market on these magnificent exotics.

I'm not sure about the import legality of the Strada as it was never "officially" sold in the US.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Jezzussss ive been looking for a pista and now one has showed up. That 99 strada was offered to me a few months back by the owner.

The tamburini might have to go on hold now lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
710 Posts
I guess its fair, after all these years they show up. This year half a dozen Veltro where for sale, now......that my pockets are empty.....funny how things work.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
I guess its fair, after all these years they show up. This year half a dozen Veltro where for sale, now......that my pockets are empty.....funny how things work.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Sell your boat Rui :thewife::stickpoke :D

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.