MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the joy to marvel at a pristine veltro pista (Nr 23).
i somehow missed, that my local dealer is in the possession
of it; and actually selling it. just beautiful to look at it.

edit: i would post a lot of pictures, if i just would have had
my camera with me.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For how much is he selling it?
as these bikes are out of my league, i enjoyed the bike and
did focus less time on the price. but if i remember correctly it was
around 50 k euros. i will be there again next week and will check
properly.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I bet it's beautiful in person!!
I wish I could find
A Veltro strada for sale in the states

·
Super Moderator
21,434 Posts
If you do take pictures, pelase take one straight down on the air box decal.....

·
Registered
710 Posts
Every time i see/read a post of a Veltro my heart just beats faster and faster, reminding me it was so close, but ending so far.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Every time i see/read a post of a Veltro my heart just beats faster and faster, reminding me it was so close, but ending so far.
Same feeling here. Not my favorite color, but still the MV which stands at the top of my list.
Pista:mouthwate

Does anyone have any pictures or stories about the Veltro share it with us.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Gorgeous machine and very rare as well. I suppose if you already have the Tambo and the CC in your collection the price is not too out there.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Sold?

When I first joined the forum, it was nearly impossible to find an Oro for sale. Here a bike that is rarer and priced lower than a CC. I can't believe someone hasn't picked up this bike. Absolutely stunning bike.

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
When I first joined the forum, it was nearly impossible to find an Oro for sale. Here a bike that is rarer and priced lower than a CC. I can't believe someone hasn't picked up this bike. Absolutely stunning bike.
Probably a function of the bikes cost. Quite honestly if you were going for a collectable bike a Tambo would be a better bet. While Rarer this bike is too obscure to the casual buyer who is probably searching for a the more popular special edition bikes. As well obscurity does not help recognizability which is what many owners of special edition bikes want when they are parked outside of a Starbucks. "nice custom paint job dude" would probably grate on their nerves after a while. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts