MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just because we don't hear about C.C. and Veltro owners riding every day on this forum doesn't mean that everyone that owns one just keeps it in his(her) garage.

·
Registered
135 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Just because we don't hear about C.C. and Veltro owners riding every day on this forum doesn't mean that everyone that owns one just keeps it in his(her) garage.
just checked the link thanks :mouthwate still would realy like to hear one going for it on track/road!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
wallis said:
just checked the link thanks :mouthwate still would realy like to hear one going for it on track/road!
There was someone here who saw one at the track (ther may have been photos) and there has also been photos of someone riding one in I think it was Germany.

Edit: I missed your post Tom I should have known.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rockethouse said:
There was someone here who saw one at the track (ther may have been photos) and there has also been photos of someone riding one in I think it was Germany.

Edit: I missed your post Tom I should have known.
Don't worry, I have no life :)

I can't wait until the next Miami Boat Show so that I can take better pics :mouthwate

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JDS said:
Hi d-_-b Tamburini

Thought this might be of interest to yourself : Ebay item No 270173728860

Have attached the ebay item link, but some how I don't think it will work..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MV-Agusta-F4-...ryZ52641QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

John

Thanks alot John, but that was my first Motorcycle magazine issue I ever bought. I have that magazine somewhere, and though I would like to buy it, I figure I'll be better off finding it, and cleaning my room in the process. I appreciate you thinking of me, and thanks :f4:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts