MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have the digital file for the one I circled in the image below and is able to email it to me? Thought I had the original file but it's not on any of my hard drives. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one has the file for this?

·
Registered
807 Posts
I'll look tomorrow for you, can you tell me what year as it will help me search

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Arron. This is from 1999-2006. It seems from 07-09 the font changed ever so slightly. I very much appreciate the trouble.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Anyone have the digital file for the one I circled in the image below and is able to email it to me? Thought I had the original file but it's not on any of my hard drives. Thanks in advance.
did you check with Star Twin. I ordered a bunch of stickers from the local MV dealer

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the oem decals George. I also have a high quality scan but I'd like vector format so it can be resized and die cut with no quality loss.

·
Super Moderator
21,405 Posts
From my experience, a local sign shop can do that.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I have the oem decals George. I also have a high quality scan but I'd like vector format so it can be resized and die cut with no quality loss.
If no one else can find it I can trace out the scan in Illustrator and let you have an EPS file of the result. Won't be able to manage it this week but should have the time next week to fit it in.

If there's a PDF somewhere with it as a logo then that could be vector that could be extracted using Acrobat. In the old MV service bulletin repository, which sadly now seems to be off-line, there were lots of graphics inter-dispersed with all sorts of interesting PDFs.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a bunch, guys. The sign shops in my area still in business are only into big jobs. Chas, I downloaded all those files a few years ago from that page and can't access them anymore. I also appreciate the work to vectorize it for me. That would be great if no one has it. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Thanks a bunch, guys. The sign shops in my area still in business are only into big jobs. Chas, I downloaded all those files a few years ago from that page and can't access them anymore. I also appreciate the work to vectorize it for me. That would be great if no one has it. Thank you.
If you don't have anything by early next week email me the scan, or upload to Dropbox or similar, and it will be done.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Can't find that logo in the archive or in the obvious sales lit etc.
It does not seem to match any particular MV font either.

As said above, if you can take a scan its trivial to vector it and clean up so that it's 100%

I'll continue to look though.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very much appreciated guys. I'll contact you both next week. Cheers

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm set guys. Thanks for all the help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts