MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what the value would be. It has 5k miles on it. It has the red and silver paint. Im new to mv's so any help would be great thanks..

·
Registered
14,203 Posts
the corse is a special edition correct? only 300..if so what are the differences
do some research, for fucks sake:stickpoke:stickpoke

an '07 F4 Corse red and silver with 5k on it?

i'll give you $1,500 you pay the shipping

put it on Auto Trader.......

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Theknurl..hey man you give this forum a bad rap. I guess cause your a senior member that gives you a right to disrespect newbies. It also gives Mv's a bad rap. Ive been doing my research that is what led me here. If you wanna talk shit to look cool do me a favor and do it on some other newbies thread.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Theknurl..hey man you give this forum a bad rap. I guess cause your a senior member that gives you a right to disrespect newbies. It also gives Mv's a bad rap. Ive been doing my research that is what led me here. If you wanna talk shit to look cool do me a favor and do it on some other newbies thread.
Well, JBeast just feed theknurl. :shitfan:

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
Course is a stock bike with the course fairing and a few extra goodies. It all depends on what you want. Are you selling or buying? If buying and you are only concerned with the look. Buy a stock bike and have it painted to look like the course.

·
Super Moderator
21,410 Posts
Beast, Knurl is a great resource. He is direct and honest. Qualities you don't find much anymore. If you can't take the direct approach, then wait for someone less honest. Truly, once you know his character, the gruff exterior is simply icing on the cake. Good peeps, the Knurl.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
JB, Welcome. You may not believe this, but if you hang here long enough, you'll actually LOL at Noels outbursts. For some real fun, post subjects in the wrong forum.:jsm:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guys ive been a member on several forums mostly jap bikes. I realize he is more than likely a great guy full of knowledge. But if I were new guy to forums all together I would prolly leave and never comye back. And that would be bad for the board, brand and sport altogether. I hate to see that type of stuff go on. I believe the only dumb question is the one someone was afraid to ask.. I believe treat everyone the way you want to be treated and this planet would be a much better place. And no im not a hippie. .lol...as for the knurl no hard feelings, nothing but respect..

·
Registered
186 Posts
The Knurl is a f--king dick!!!!
He will never mind his own business
So whatever he says just ignore it and tell him to get a life!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,410 Posts
Gary, that is an unfair assessment.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts