157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
valentine's day, and not one bloody card:(

hope all you guys remember for the girl in your life
:stickpoke

·
Registered
583 Posts
yes, I just left the garage down stairs after reading your post. I huged both my babies, my MV and the Duc and said happy valetines day to both. thanks for reminding me. :)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Many years ago, my girlfriend said to me "Where's my Valentine?"
I replied "Where's mine?"

Nowadays my wife and I keep repeating this conversation. (It's only a selling opportunity for spivs anyway).

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you have not been recognized on St. Valentine's day.

With no intention to offend, I suggest that if you treat the men in your life with the disdain and sarcasm you use here, I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
valentine's day, and not one bloody card:(

hope all you guys remember for the girl in your life
A pretty girl like you and not one card?? What's going on? Happy Valentines Day Cas.:)

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
That's the problem you said "Valentine's day" isn't it supposed to be a day to remember "Saint Valentine" versus cards and flowers and chocolate?

I didn't get a happy Super Bowl day card!

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Happy belated Valentines day Caroline....
you may need to put out some not so subtle hints about a month in advance for next year.

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Well.... how can we send you one if we don't know your address??

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
My Lovely wife gave me a Valentine's card - which expressed a beautiful sentiment and I thanked her, needless to say I did not have one to give in return :eek:

I then did go downstairs to my MVs & Vespas & treated then all to a little (Motul) spray & shine, so that they looked their best on the day..miserable rainy day so they were going nowhere but regardless it was a special day. :)

I was a little naughty forgetting a card so rightly I was punished:spank: - a good day all round :naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I got this one from a friend:

Picture a frumpy older couple in the bedroom. She's got curlers in her hair.....she's sitting up in bed with a book in her lap and reading glasses poised on her nose.......She's looking over at her husband.......

He's standing beside the bed naked, but for his tighty whiteys.......before a "wheel of chance".....with 20 choices on it........19 choices that say "no sex" :ahhh:.........and 1 choice that says "sex" :).......He's just spun the wheel and it has landed on "no sex"..........:bawling:

The caption under the card reads, "Go ahead and spin it again Honey, after all it's Valentine's Day".....:ahhh:

I think his name is Lee.......:shitfan:

·
Administrator
20,396 Posts
I bought Gina a carbon trinket for Valentines Day....She sounded very pleased when I started her up to circulate the fluids yesterday. Would have taken her for a ride but for the sheet of ice outside my garage door.

·
Registered
76 Posts
There's nothing wrong with celebrating Feb 14th with your girlfriend/wife as long as she celebrates March 14th with you......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts