MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Down at the bottom of the page there is a part that says who is in the chatroom. This never has any information, maybe see if we can fix it so it says who is in the chatroom

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Before you come to conclusions..

That's because nobody is in the chatroom. When there are people, they will appear in the list..

Try joining... opening a new browser window and refreshing the forum page.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really? damn, it seems everytime I go out of the room when people are in it doesnt say anyone is in. I'll try again, thanks alvin

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i don't know if it's the hours that i'm on here or what, but the lack of use of the chatroom may speak to the demograph of this forum...which also makes forum talk so great. everything seems to be just right i guess. i'm not saying remove the chatroom, but i still think it's interesting that it's not people in there 24x7 considering .net is WORLDWIDE!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Im having trouble tryin to figure out the chatroom....where does one type replies and see who's in there...im just gettin a welcome message and then blank screen everywhere else...
Im no brain surgeon, but i should be seeing more...right??

·
Registered
279 Posts
okay...nevermind that...worked the second time i loaded it.
One question tho...can you be in the chatroom and surf the forum simultaneously?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
What about something on the general page that shows who's in the chat room? We have something like that now for those who are online.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Hey Allan, I'm not sure which page is the "General" page you refer to, but when there are folks in the Chatroom, the list of peeps appears just below the list of who's online...This can be viewed from the "Forum" link at the top left. Keep your eye on it late night west-cost time, Odonata likes to go in there and talk to the MV Agusta robot by himself! :stickpoke

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 13 of 13 Posts