MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how to use this? I plug in, selected autorun and it didn't do anything.

What do I have to do to open the files? What's on it?

Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
zvez, I found the same issue. However I am crap when it comes to computers and stuff like this. I too would appreciate a bit of help here.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Not sure what OS you guys are running but when you go into the drive there should be the word start as the last file. Just double click start and the program will open.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Operating system. Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Its just me. I tend to miss the humor in posts quite often. Not really sure why.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep, clicked on that and gives me error messages.

Not sure what OS you guys are running but when you go into the drive there should be the word start as the last file. Just double click start and the program will open.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hmmm. What was the error message?

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Mine works fine, although on a mac most stuff does ;) :D

Your not missing much apart from the service manual maybe, it also has a copy of the user manual as well, a catalogue of extras and some pictures and that's about it, you can probably download that stuff from their website anyhow?

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Sounds like I'll have to add those B3 owners manuals to by site pretty quick Si. I'll get onto it this week guys, been a bit busy carting MV's up and down, playing mechanic for my honda riding mate, and....working...WTF.

·
Administrator
20,083 Posts
Go to " my computer" and explore....select removable drive and open it...all files should be shown. Open individually.

Maybe....

·
Super Moderator
22,492 Posts
Ed, what if he can't get to your computer?

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Chris, change you avatar. The memory stick you have is racist and objects to your photo of Robert Johnson.....:naughty:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
ha, maybe it's time, had that same one for years now!
How's this one Randy? To me the quintessential picture of Italian MC racing.

Chris, change you avatar. The memory stick you have is racist and objects to your photo of Robert Johnson.....:naughty:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts