MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MV Agusta USA has informed that the F3's price in US is now $13,998, up about $500 from the initial MSRP listing. All US bound F3 will have Electronics Shift Assist (EAS) and hence the price increase.

For those who were looking to get the EAS, this is good news since the EAS was priced at $654 in US and now you'll pay $154 less :)

My dealer could not confirm this news and told me to wait until it becomes official. Could anyone confirm if this is true?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I'm from boston too... When we finally get our bikes in lets go tear it up!
Sure, that would be cool! Would love to meet other MV owners in the area. I am not buying it from Cycles 128.

·
Registered
265 Posts
MV Agusta USA has informed that the F3's price in US is now $13,998, up about $500 from the initial MSRP listing. All US bound F3 will have Electronics Shift Assist (EAS) and hence the price increase.

For those who were looking to get the EAS, this is good news since the EAS was priced at $654 in US and now you'll pay $154 less :)

My dealer could not confirm this news and told me to wait until it becomes official. Could anyone confirm if this is true?
My dealer is in the Pacific Northwest and is quoting me the same $500 increase for a $650 retail part. It's sounding like all US F3's will come with EAS (and maybe a new fuel map as well, although that's not a significant problem for me).

·
Registered
17 Posts
That puts as expensive as the Ducati 848...hmmm got lots of thinking to do. What kind of OTD prices are people getting on their bikes?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
That puts as expensive as the Ducati 848...hmmm got lots of thinking to do. What kind of OTD prices are people getting on their bikes?
Holy sh*t! How much are they selling the 848 EVO's for stateside? Base model is $16,495 up here. That's 2 grand more then an F3.
Here north of the border we will pay full MSRP, $14,495 plus, freight, PDI and taxes. No special deals, everyone pays the same price. As I stated in another thread, all the 2012's are sold!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy sh*t! How much are they selling the 848 EVO's for stateside? Base model is $16,495 up here. That's 2 grand more then an F3.
The 848 is between 14k and 16k here in US for Evo and Corse. Some dealer also offer deals depending upon the financial climate.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Trebour in NJ quoted me the 13,999. I am still deciding between this and the 848 Evo. I gave a refundable deposit while I think it over.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
My dealer told me last saterday , they wanted to raise the consumer price of the F3 for europe.
But instead they took some margin away from the dealer..................

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
So Eastern Cycles is completely dead?

well as far as MV and eastern cycle goes, yes eastern cycle is dead. they gave all their parts to cycles 128.
ive ask steve about eastern cycle and he told me that Ed is still there. but nothing in regards to if they will be completely closing or adding other brands.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've never done business with Cycles 128. I hope thier service department is competent and don't charge too much more for service than EC. Good thing is that we still have a local dealer. It would have be a bitch to travel all of the way to Long Island get your bike serviced. Yikes.

·
Super Moderator
22,356 Posts
Gido and Paul are at Cycles 128 now. Your MV will be well tended. The only problem is the loss of teh "small shop feel". C128 is big business.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts