·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Velocemoto.. that was f'n great!
Crystal Method is perfect for these kinds of movies too.
How do you mount the camera.. what are you using so as to not scratch the bike?
And what software did you use to edit the movies?
I hope this inspires others to make more.
Hopefully i'll get my F4 R in August. I'll try making a few movies too.

Keep it up!!.. I love it!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
netizen said:
Velocemoto.. that was f'n great!
Crystal Method is perfect for these kinds of movies too.
How do you mount the camera.. what are you using so as to not scratch the bike?
And what software did you use to edit the movies?
I hope this inspires others to make more.
Hopefully i'll get my F4 R in August. I'll try making a few movies too.

Keep it up!!.. I love it!
Thanks for the nice comments....
Special camera mounts are used, both purchased and hand made....done in a way that cameras are mounted to hard parts of the bike, not the fairings....so no scratches. Adobe Premier Pro is used for the editing...
See more vids at our website...

Pete

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I need to fabricate a mount. I wanna make movies. Not only to show/edit, but to watch myself and improve on things...

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i was hoping "urban assault" would bring pete out! :laughing: great work as ususal.

special harness/camera mount in my case was my friend standing on the side of the road holding a digital camera set on movie mode. the reduced frame rate even makes us look like we were doing every bit of 95+ on that posted 35 corner. it's a big clover like sweeper here called harry s truman drive in Md. all of those guys run at the track and it was the first time i've ever seen anybody go around there as fast as me.

terrorizing cars??....well isn't that justice? :naughty:
i have been around there in my porsche and been passed by some bikes...it's quite the site. i even find myself leaning in the seat. :guitarist

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Public Safety Announcement...not To Offend

Style One,

Excellent riding skills by you and your friends!

BUT... the street is not a track!! I think it would be remiss of a senior member of this forum not to URGE caution as we ride, especially where cars appear. I too love the thrill of speed.

Be careful out there guys. Wrist restraint recommended.

Peter

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
netizen said:
Where do you get the mounting hear.. i'd like to give it a shot?
any film industry place....or make it yourself :conveyer: .
Few examples mounted to MV

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
just watched this video and i have never found that curve. I wil make it a point to find that when i get my next bike. Hopefully an MV.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
is that mounting bar carbon fiber?!? i've GOT to have IT. please don't tell me it's a one-off. i'd be the only one around town with that custom piece :D

nice gear pete. :king:

reopropf: noted, and don't worry i don't make it a freq habit..much like you catching air on the tam. :stickpoke i think everybody acts like a bad boy every once in a while. at least i don't use blow up dolls. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Pete,

What do you use for unobstructed front shots? Front fender on MV is good in carbon but still high freq vibration that the anti-shakey software can't always deal with. Your arm from the right would put it offset? I also haven't found anything we're happy with from mirror mount forward...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts