MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm currently running an Arrow Thunder w/Arrow midpipe. The bike is also fitted w/a BMC race air filter & NGK Iridium plugs. I'm interested in purchasing the Arrow Headers from Motovation or FBF, but can't get any solid info on HP increases to expect.

Has anyone done this upgrade in this particular order? If so, was it worth the $600 on a new set of headers???

Are the stainless steel Arrow headers of a larger diameter?
Did it change the sound of the bike much?

Motovation has a dyno of a Brutale stock vs w/slipon vs w/slipon & midpipe, but not with all 3.
:(

I want to take the bike to have it dyno'd & tuned soon. I'd like to stick a set of headers on it before I do this, but only if they're worth it.

Thanks!
:yo:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
The horse power increase is negligible. If you buy them, as hb says, you'll need a new midpipe too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i have the Arrow midpipe.

--> HB, did you notice if the diameter of the headers was any larger than the stock ones???

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Make sure the Arrow midpipe you have is the special Arrow midpipe for the Race headers. It will be shorter than the standard Arrow midpipe to compensate for the longer Arrow race headers. Tube diameter on all the headers is the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts