MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just installed new to me RG3 exhaust on my '07 F4 1000 Senna. Here is my observations of stock vs RG3. Pic posting shortly!!

Removed stock OEM pipes, simple. Weighed system 14 lbs. cleaned and polished the RG3 system. RG3 is total 1/2 lb lighter so not huge difference there. You can noticeably se difference in the internal diffuser diameter, stock restricts down, where RG3 internally full diameter through.

Installation was easy, perfect fit, not even any alignment adjustment needed. Now the good part......

1) looks great! mine is titanium color silencers and slash cut versus my stock aluminum look silencers straight cut.

2) sound!! The RG3 is throatier sounding, and at mid-cruise rpm 5,000 rpm sounds great. But not obnoxious loud at all, once you go above 6,000 rpm the F1 sound that was good stock is just perfect with RG3!! Sweetest sound!!

3) performance - slight improvement in throttle response, but now I need to do air filter and ECU to richen up and realize more gain.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pic

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More pic

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I had done the mid-pipe with an Arrow previously. It also helped flow and reduced about 1.5 lb. but now I need to address ECU and richer bike up next....hoping can do Microtec

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Full pic, with stock exhaust.....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
I have the same. Love it! And it fits the Senna very very well!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
The microtech from what I hear will cure any ailments I'm in the market for one myself as mine has a exhaust and filter with stock ecu

1 - 9 of 9 Posts