MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i owen a f4 750 and i am trying to get atleast 200hp out of it, i have nitrous, full exhuast from ferracci, pipes, power management, quik shifter, sprockets and other staff, but iam facing with the fact that its still dino at 176hp with the nos, the ferracci told me to upgrade the engine to the 800cc mods is that a good idea and how much power will i get out of it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nitro? are you kidding me ? wrong bike to do that type of mods , buy a busa or something similar if you are looking for a drag-straight race bike.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I think you'd be better off buying a 1000cc engine that will bolt straight in and likely produce more power than the 800cc big bore kit and work out a lot more cost effective. If that isn't enough for you, then get a 1080cc kit for the litre engine. The 800cc kit does not offer a significant power increase as such, but is supposed to improve mid range significantly. Good luck with your project! :)

:f4:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
LOL nitrous with an MV? I would second carbonf4's suggestion.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
+1 on the liter+. I don't see any way to get 200hp from the 750 and have it run for more than a 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Hey guys, the initial post is nearly 4 years ago. I'm doubting he's still focused on his question.....

·
Registered
674 Posts
I hate that....................LOL :laughing::ahhh:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I met a guy once at a dealer's who had punctured the rear tyre of his GSX-R 750 (nice bike, less than a year old, rear tyre totally squared-off with pristine sides, bike corroded everywhere from riding on salty roads and ineffective cleaning...) and wanted the 200/50 replacement.

We told him it should be 180 or 190 at the most. No no no, his friends would laugh at him if he turned up with a narrow rear tyre...

Oh well, he enjoyed the bike, and that's what counts!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts