MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike was torn down and it turns out the bearings were all wiped, the rod bolts stretched and after a detailed inspection led by Bruce the MV guy.. bike was repaired and the crank turned.. all the goodies were installed. The bike was fired and taken on a shake down ride.. same horrific rod noise when it got warm. Bearings replaced.. bolts replaced so... Donsy.. You Win the Prize!

Bike has been in three shops since 3/2014 and now it has been determined the thing needs an engine. Way back when Dons said it had stretched rods if memory serves..

Watched your racing Donsy. I think its time I started to chill out a bit and have fun with my MV. Poor bike has been gone for so long and needed so many parts and I learned so much from having a chance to own one of these beasts.. now I am on the path to redemption and will soon be riding it!

My main point about posting here? I want to put a 1070 or R motor if anyone knows if the thing will fit in my S model frame.. Not Sienna.. 1+1..very very limited time as I am scouting for a motor as I type to get my beastie back on its rubber

Thanks in advance for making the MV experience so much more interesting

·
Registered
14,489 Posts
Motor?

Wrecker;
text me I know where THE MOTOR is .......if it didn't get grabbed already

its in Torrance too......:naughty::naughty::naughty:

:drummer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts