MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was 10 years ago today that MV Agusta unveiled the F4 to the public in Milan. 16.9.1997

The bikes design has had minimal changes in that period.
A true testament to unrivalled looks and performance created by the master in this field.
Congrats to all at MV Agusta and thankyou for producing such an awe inspiring machine.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Bleah, you mean 10 months, don't you ? It looks so much better then other bikes, it cannot be that old, can it ;) ?
With such big expectations, I am soooo afraid we're going to be dissapointed by the next MV, even if it's a great bike. For me, not only it will have to top the F4, but it will also have to be a new legend.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Dova80 said:
Just think if you were in Tamburini's shoes about changing the model... Talk about pressure!
So true, I have to say that in his position I would more than likely walk away the greatest ever motorcycle designer but I'm no Tamburini so who knows, maybe he has something special up his sleeve and now that Stirlo ( :naughty: ) has given us the heads up on the 10yr anniversary that this possibly gives more weight to the rumor that a new model will be unveiled at this years Milan given that Tamburini has been quoted saying the F4 design should have a life of 10yrs.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
It just seems to be coming together, 2 months before Milan they are not giving tours due to "renovations" the F4 is now 10 years old and still looks better than anything else out there. It just seems like its time...

I have to agree I would just walk away and say thank you I am the :king: if I were Tamburini

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
It does seem like things are coming together and that renovation is suspiciously timed but I'm not getting my hopes up...it may just be that the factory is doing renovations and maybe Massimo is going f#*k...is it ten years already... :ahhh: I think the F4 is good for another couple of years.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ozboy said:
It was 10 years ago today that MV Agusta unveiled the F4 to the public in Milan. 16.9.1997

The bikes design has had minimal changes in that period.
A true testament to unrivalled looks and performance created by the master in this field.
Congrats to all at MV Agusta and thankyou for producing such an awe inspiring machine.
Just noticed that it's pretty funny that they unveiled it on 9-16...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
happy b/day to the best looking bike ever!!!! i personally cant wait to see what they come up with next i just hope they dont do a ducati whn they radically changed from the 916-998- 999!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Many happy returns to the best bike design I've ever seen. :birthday: On the subject of a replacement; perhaps Tamburini will excel himself once more. I didn't think he could top the 916 but IMO he did with the F4. It will have to be something very special to make me part with my current bike though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts