MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cannot tell you the feeling of seeing her go. This was my first big bike and I consider myself lucky to have had her. Devastated at this moment that it came down to this but under stressful circumstances I had to sell her off. Happy that she has gone to a good home and will be well looked after.
Dint know where else to share this and would like to thank all here to have made it such a wonderful journey of ownership and to share it with this amazing forum. Feels like I have a family here and its seems to be more than the bikes we ride. Until another day and another ride I will be lurking around.
Some of the people that I would like to mention as they go out of their way to help other. Theknurl, CAG, Donsy, Ed (esq'z me) randy, chuck (silent service). Thanks a lot guys.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,405 Posts
Sarge, just 'cause the bike is gone, doesn't mean you should go.

Stick around and we'll drag you back in.....:smoking:

(Thanks for the recognition, BTW:yo:)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys and like I said "Feels like I have a family here and it seems to be more than the bikes we ride"
Chuck, I have been to the states just once and remember speaking to you when I was in New jersey. I drove down to Fast by Ferraci but unfortunately our timings dint match. I wish I had some more time and would have come to see you as I was so close then. The place seems so far away now. Anyway there should be a next time.

BG Wells, I do hope this is temporary, Unfortunately its been downhill the last 2 yrs. Thankfully I have my hands and legs intact now I just wish I had half your skills :smoking: :naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts