Registered
398 Posts

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I bought one, I'll see in a day or two when it arrives. I assumed they were authentic as it's a pretty obscure item! Also I can't imagine a knockoff in Japan being cheap to manufacture.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Cheap to manufacture in China though. His other items,Arlen Ness leathers normally come with made in China label attached. The set I have do anyway.

Unfortunately no jackets for normal size people or I would probably have bought one also.

Pier, how much does Bruno sell them for?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I'll let you know the quality. Having grown up in the land of fakes it is usually pretty aparent. I hadn't planned on wearing it but seemed something for the garage. Pretty loud outside a racetrack!

·
6,135 Posts

·
6,135 Posts
HI MACMIVVI!!
I'm back at home now.
I and Mr Ponti phoned to Gigi D'Espostito (UNIONBIKE team manager)do you remember the boos with white hair?
He said probably those jacket are selled by BERIK in japan directly because some people saw this jackets for sell in HONG KONG shop also.
So,yhere is one problem:
no it given the allowed for sell,MV AGUSTA also!!!!
Now they are investigating on.The strange situation is that is Italian man the seller...
however the jakets are original 2005 jackets.
For you all.
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts