MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking around for an underfaring for my Brutale and I've only seen two options. One is the one Emoto UK sells (that I particulary don't like much) and the other one is this one. Price isn't too bad (about 110 €) but I can't figure out how it would look on the bike :wtf: ...Has anyone seen it fitted? What do you think about it?

By the way...If you got more models I would appreciate some more ideas...1000 eyes see more than just 2...Cheers!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No comments at all? C'mon say something :(

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Where did you get that picture? It seems like I've seen one with the fairing attached.

You'll find most people are purists and think the design shouldn't be altered. I know before my bike I considered adding one, heck I considered for a long time building an underbelly exhaust that doubled as a fairing. Kind of like the Honda NAS project bike. But now... I kind of love it, just the way it is.

Personally the picture looks like something you might get from JC Whitney... I would expect something made for an MV to push the envelope in design. The surfaces and design would have interesting lines and features. If nothing else, an intake like on the F4 lower fairing.

The problem with asking people for opinions like this is.... that they'll usually give you them... If you like it. Do it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pigiolino said:
Sorry,but I like and love brutale only in original.But if you like it,you can to buy it. :)
Thanks pigiolino...but I'm asking for opinions (not permition) :grin:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
If I had to chose between the two I think I would chose the one in that pic. I really don't like the look of the emoto one, but just like with anything that is new, if you give it some time it starts to grow on you and then all of a sudden you like the look. :humpother I personally would not put either on mine, but if you happen to get one, of course post up pics from different angles so we can scope it out. Any reason why you want one? I also think it looks more sleek or aerodynamic than the emoto one. :conveyer:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know ....but this one looks awufull...that's what I think........... that's what I mean by "out of meaning"....nothing to impruve it, leave it as it is..........

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
but why would you guys ruin the sofisticated look of the brutale who was born as a gorgeous naked bike by adding that ugly thing? Some people really lacks style.....don't take me wrong but that is the way it is!.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hello to the Forum, i am following it for quiet some time and did register now.
The Underfairing makes sence if you need more space for sponsors etc, some friends who do racing with the brutale are happy with it.
If needed i can supply more pictures.
Best mv regards
Diego

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
^^ Post more pictures...

I think it looks OK...I think the problem with the eMoto one, is it shows the headers, when, in most cases, that's what you're trying to hide. Had it been just a vent like the F4, or just solid, it may have looked better as the contour/sillouette isn't all that bad.

I myself wouldn't BUY one, but I wouldn't be opposed to taking one if it were extremely cheap (like an eBay auction nobody bid on and it had no reserve), or it was a price in a raffle or giveaway....

·
Registered
735 Posts
:crazyeyes

i dunno where these mods originate from, maybe Tijuana.

If you want a fairinged bike get a GSXR1CBRZX.

·
Registered
735 Posts
the gold doesn't coordinate well w/the rest of the bike. it looks tacked on.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
That bike has a TON of different colored parts...red tank, black frame, silver seat plastic, black taillight housing, red passenger seat, silver fender, silver bellypan...colors are all over the place. the gold wouldn't look so bad, f it were the same shade of gold as the forks, but it over powers everything, and clashes, IMO.

But, all that aside...the bellypan doesn't look THAT bad, but it reminds me of a Buell for some reason.....

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
^^ Better pic.

And if it had a vent like:

or the dual vents like on the F4:

It wouldn't look so bad, but it just being flat...kinda yuck. Of course, it being fiberglass, you could always easily graft it in....

·
Registered
158 Posts

i agree-its realy a matter of taste...i will put it on my project bike and i am sure it will look smooth on it...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts