MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the latest issue of Ultimate Motorcycling (this used to be the Robb Report Motorcycles magazine) and the new F4 is the cover and feature story. The editor rode it at the European press launch and has good things to say.

Sorry, no way to scan it.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
i will have to pick that up on my trip next Friday. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I've been a subscriber since day one to the Robb Report now Ultimate Motorcycling. I like the magazine, but they have a nasty habit of leaving out pricing info on much of anything they review. I enjoy the mag, but when evaluating any product price has some bearing on my ultimate opinion.

The review on the new F4 is nice, and the pictures are great.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Dang....they used to send me this magazine for free, but they stopped a couple months ago. I knew I should have subscribed. I'm not sure of any stores around here that even sell it.

·
Administrator
18,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been a subscriber since day one to the Robb Report now Ultimate Motorcycling. I like the magazine, but they have a nasty habit of leaving out pricing info on much of anything they review. I enjoy the mag, but when evaluating any product price has some bearing on my ultimate opinion.

The review on the new F4 is nice, and the pictures are great.
If you are reading the Robb Report and you have to ask how much...
I was going to say exactly that. Their editorial stance is....."If you have to ask....." :stickpoke

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks mv2envy for sharing the link... great article!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts