MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So shall we try and have a get together ?

Sunday 23rd or 30th May anyone.

Ideas of where to go etc......................:f4:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a bit of a boring ride there and back though ?

The cafe in Oxon is open again "H's" it used to be. Also some biker cafe in Cambs somewhere I believe

A

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will have a look around for a venue that involves some A & B roads and a nice spot to end up at.

We need more than 2 though [lol]

Allan

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I've been considering a trip to Matlock (my daughter lives at Derby & I could combine with a visit to see her). The trouble is those kind of places (Matlock Bath I mean) are crawling with plod and my Ti exhausts are err. rather loud. Lol:smoking:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Morning chaps, I live in Cambridgeshire and the cafe you may be talking about here is the Silver Ball on the
A10. Not bad for Bedford and Milton Keynes but a longish motorway hack for anyone coming from the Midlands.
I'm trying to decide between a 1198s and F4 '10 - no prizes for guessing what your advice would be - haven't ridden either yet but hope that you won't turn me away if I show up on a twin!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
What about meeting at Forza Italia in Siverstone on a Saturday. Alternative for Sundays, further south is the "H" cafe at Dorchester on Thames (already mentioned) or slightly more east Jacks Cafe near Towcester. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
I will be up at some stage, just depending on dates....

I have to travel north as south is a bit wet lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts