MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The wife and I are heading to the UK for 17 days. We are leaving in another week.

It would be kewl to meet up with some members while we are there. I should have some downtime while there.

We will be visiting Southport, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Wesco Bride (Scotland), and the Isle of Mann (just the wife doesn't know yet about the last destination). :koolaid:

I wish I was bringing the bikes, but alas I don't think Delta would view the MV as carry-on.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
SOULRIDER said:
The wife and I are heading to the UK for 17 days. We are leaving in another week.

It would be kewl to meet up with some members while we are there. I should have some downtime while there.

We will be visiting Southport, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Wesco Bride (Scotland), and the Isle of Mann (just the wife doesn't know yet about the last destination). :koolaid:

I wish I was bringing the bikes, but alas I don't think Delta would view the MV as carry-on.
Yo... give us a PM with your phone number and we will try and catch up with you while your here

Oh and your not booked into the Castle Mona are you???

http://www.manxradio.com/readItemBus.aspx?ID=10415&cate=Business

Juan

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yep, I'm here, somewhere between London and Brighton.

I wanted to go eat sushi at that place where the guy got radiated, but I think they closed it down? HEH!

I keep telling my wife we should get out, fly to Italy or something, but I think we're laying low.

This exchange rate makes me feel pretty po'.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
You should go meet up with macmivvi. He has the nicest place ever, especially if you like bridges ( :) )

Sitting in the back of his house looking out over that view is awesome.

But like he said, they have been getting flooding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts