MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intersting to see that MCN have a F3 as a test fleet bike according to this weeks issue (4/4/2012 page 58).

Mark Holmes is listed as the tester, will be interesting to hear what initial and longer term ownership is like from his perspective.

jimboF4

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would be nice to know how he got the bike, is it a pre-production model or a regular full production run bike supplied through a UK dealer.

I believe he is into longer distance riding rather than full on sport stuff, interesting choice.

jimboF4

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'll get it later, its in the paper which is next to the bog, I'm using it as a loo roll replacement at the moment, it's very satisfying.

I couldn't help noticing their hard on for Triumph yet again this week, back handers??, secret hand shakes?? perhaps it should be called TCN "Triumph motorcyle news" no offence to Triumph owners
or the bike intended.

It's the GS's turn for a kicking this week, anyway it was my last issue, I cancelled subscription last week.

I really should be doing my accounts lol.

·
Registered
153 Posts
perhaps we should all email him, just for the crack.

By crack do you actually mean craic ?? I would hate for you to be done for possession!:naughty:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I understand from Foza Italia at Silverstone that it is a pre-production bike!!! He has asked them to service it...although he also said it may have to go back to Italy..............

·
Registered
128 Posts
I understand from Foza Italia at Silverstone that it is a pre-production bike!!! He has asked them to service it...although he also said it may have to go back to Italy..............
It would be commercial suicide to let the press have a pre production bike for 12 months...so they probably will!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
561 Posts
By crack do you actually mean craic ?? I would hate for you to be done for possession!:naughty:
ooh yeah can't get locked up just before my new bike arrives :)

You picked yours up yet? the weather weren't too bad this afternoon.

The guy I spoke to at DC was Jordan, i said Joel lol, nice people there too.

I checked out your facebook page, you and your fella like your fast cars and extreme sports don't you. Cool :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts