MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Thats scary, where do i go now for service in the south east of England? Not that i did anyway as most were a waste of space.......oh that may be why they have gone...

·
Registered
100 Posts
hi guys just to let you know that there will be a mv dealership opening up very soon here in swindon............more details to come soon

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yes the mv corp have streamlined their operation in uk cutting down on their dealership network, but from what ive been told your nearest dealer will now pick up service your bike and return it to your home has part of the service and at no extra charge. my nearest dealer is bennetts of barnsley and they have already done this for me, its a hour round trip for them

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At the moment I take mine to Forza Italia at Silverstone. About a 160 mile round trip but certainly worth the distance. They are great guys who defintely know their stuff. Will be interested to find out about the pick up and return service though. Would certainly save the boring ride up there.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Think you get more if you search from mvagusta.it. Question is which is the most up to date!?

MvAgusta dealers and importers found in UNITED KINGDOM
GORGEOUS BIKES LTD
496 KINGS ROAD
SW10 0LE - LONDON () - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 0207-3511191 Fax: 0207-3510861
Email: [email protected]

MOTO GB LTD
PARK ROAD ADLINGTON
PR74HZ - NR. CHORLEY () - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 0044 844 412 8450

WEST COAST SUPERBIKES
THIRD AVE - HEATHERHOUSE IND. EST.
KA12 8LT - IRVINE (AYRSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01294-277884 Fax: 01294-273388

Pegasus Kawasaki Reading Ltd
324 Oxford Road
RG30 1AF - Reading (BERKSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01189 571977

On Yer Bike Ltd
A41 Bicester Road
HP18 0JX - Ayelesbury (BUCKINGHAMSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01296 655999

Bikers
Georgetown garage, Victoria Rd, St Saviour
JE2 7QG - Jersey (CHANNEL ISLANDS) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01534 736531

Colwyn Bay Motorcycles
Clark Way
SK14 2AU - Hyde (CHESHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM

Road & Racing Motorcycles
Clark Way
SK14 2AU - Hyde (CHESHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 0161 3665167

RR Motorcycles & Marine
59 Upper Dromore Road
BT34 3PN - Warren Point (COUNTY DOWN) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 02841 772225

Twenty Twenty Motor Ltd
Edward Square, Low Chare
DH3 3QF - Chester Le Street (COUNTY DURHAM) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 0191 3892020

SP Motorcycles
Unit 3, Alphinbrook Court, Marsh Barton
EX2 8QR - Exeter (DEVON) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01392 479400

Three Cross Motorcycles Ltd
Woolsbridge Industrial Estate
Bh21 6SP - Three Legend Cross (DORSET) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01202 824531

Garlands Motorcycles Ltd
Old Hakin Road, Merlin Bridge
SA61 1XE - Haverfordwest (DYFED) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01437 768434

John E Vines Ltd
30 Brook Road
SS6 7XW - Rayleigh (ESSEX) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01268 775485

Trev's Motorcycles
PO Box 377, Route du Passeur
GY1 3YX - Vale (GUERNSEY) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01481 246463 Fax: 01481 249237

Paul Dedman Motorcycles
The Showroom, North Shore Road
IM8 3DY - Ramsey (ISLE OF MAN) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01624 812390 Fax: 01624 812390

Red Dog Motorcycles
132 High street
TN8 5AY - Edenbridge (KENT) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01732 863636 Fax: 01732 864444

NORTH LEICESTER MOTORCYCLES
WHITEHILL RD
LE67 1EL - ELLISTOWN (LEICESTERSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01530 263381 Fax: 01530 262960

Italia Moto Ltd
7 Bargate, High Street
LN5 8BU - Lincoln (LINCOLNSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01522 511851

Forza Italia
Unit 34, Silverstone Circuit
NN12 8TN - Towcester (NORTHAMPTONSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01327 858916

WYDER MOTORCYCLES LTD
WYDER COURT, MILLENIUM CITY PARK
PR2 5BW - RIBBLETON (PRESTON) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 0845-241 3080 Fax: 0845-241 3081

Tom Adamson Motorcycles
Unit 14 Linkwood Place
IV30 1HZ - Elgin (SCOTLAND) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01343 550600 Fax: 01343 550600

Dan's Motorcycles
Key Point, A34 Northbound
ST15 0PT - Stone (STAFFORDSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM

Red Dog Motorcycles
3 Sheddingdean Centre
RH15 8QY - Burgess Hill (SUSSEX) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01444 248848 Fax: 01444 248483

M & S Motorcycles
199-203 Westgate Rd
NE4 6AB - Newcastle Upon Tyne (TYNE & WEAR) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 0191 2610121

DMA Racing
Brinkworth Garage, Brinkworth
SN15 5DJ - Nr Chippenham (WILTSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01666 510456

Streffords of Worcester
Gregorys Mill Street
WR 3 8AR - Worcester (WORCESTERSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01905 23532

Cobb & Jagger Ltd
2 Saltaire Road
BD18 3HN - Shipley (YORKSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01274 591017 Fax: 01274 530319

MELIA LTD, T/A "WEST COAST SUPERBIKES"
Unit 68, Third Ave, Heatherhouse Ind Est, Irvine, Ayrshire
KA12 8LT - () - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01294 277884 Fax: 01294 273388
Email: [email protected]tcoastsuperbikes.com

REALWORLD MOTORCYCLES LTD
325/326 Cardiff Rd., Aberdare, Mid Glamorgan, CF44 6UU
CF44 6UU - ABERMAN (ABERDARE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01685 870070 Fax: 01685 870486

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like it's the mvagusta.co.uk is the more up to date list. I know that pegasus in Reading are no longer dealers as that;s where I brought mine from. They appeared to be clearing out any stock they had at knock down prices and that was about 18 months ago.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Response From MotoGB

Just to let you guys know....we are cleansing the dealers MV had on board when we took over from 3X,
as most were small dealers that could not offer what we think an MV owner should be getting.
The plan is to create 'MV Centre's' around the UK that can cater for your MV in the manner to which it deserves.
We have some up coming dealers that are bigger and more well equipped to service the brand
of MV Agusta.

Please bear with us, we are going in the right direction and there is so many things we've had to put in
place already.....we are about the launch a dealer wide online parts system where a dealer can check stock and
order online, along with the fact parts is getting very much better now that HD has taken over.

All current UK dealers on the www.mvagusta.co.uk website are up to date (to the hour) and I myself add/edit/delete
dealers as soon as a change is made.

Also....we will be doing some high profile events during 2009 (that I hope you all attend) and also launching an
online apparel/clothing store in the coming weeks.

Thanks

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
WEST COAST SUPERBIKES
THIRD AVE - HEATHERHOUSE IND. EST.
KA12 8LT - IRVINE (AYRSHIRE) - UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: 01294-277884 Fax: 01294-273388

are long gone ----> CLOSED for bussiness.

even ONE local mid way center for Scotland would be good
one which deals in both bike sales and servicing ! ! ! would be appreciated for the guys up North

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Any chance of a dealership in South Wales?
Worcester is 200 miles round trip for me, plus there's another 100+ miles to the west before the sea starts. Pembroke is about 400 miles trip (might be local in Texas....).

·
Registered
909 Posts
..we are about the launch a dealer wide online parts system where a dealer can check stock and
order online, along with the fact parts is getting very much better now that HD has taken over.

All current UK dealers on the www.mvagusta.co.uk website are up to date (to the hour) and I myself add/edit/delete
Thanks

Is that why my general relay still hasn't arrived after 7 weeks?
C'mon guys, we're talking about an off-the-shelf part, probably common to all F4's & brutale's. Think I'll just cancel it and go to Maplins !!!
Oh, and R+R Motorcycles in Warrenpoint is gone; the Lisburn shop? well, I'm reserving judgement.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is that why my general relay still hasn't arrived after 7 weeks?
C'mon guys, we're talking about an off-the-shelf part, probably common to all F4's & brutale's. Think I'll just cancel it and go to Maplins !!!
Oh, and R+R Motorcycles in Warrenpoint is gone; the Lisburn shop? well, I'm reserving judgement.
Who is your dealer?, what do they say about it?....ever considered we (MotoGB) DO NOT! manufacture the parts?...if WE cannot get the part/s then why is it OUR fault?...we are making massive improvements and does not help with so many negative comments...WE unlike previous importers are moving things forward to benefit you guys...like we said the dealer network NEEDED a massive change for the long term benefit of MV owners.

To all those that attended the recent 'Brutale On Tour' event, we feel left very happy knowing MV in the UK was in better hands after talking one to one with various members of our team.

·
Registered
909 Posts
If you actually read my post, you will notice that I haven't blamed anyone !!! Everything I said was true and if that annoys you, well bad luck !!! Whenever I phone Bennetts, I'm told" still no sign, hopefully next week." Now, if it had been a part that was specifically for an Ago, I could appreciate that; but a common part should be more readily available, surely. I'm sure that all @ MotoGB are trying hard to improve things, but when your bike is laid up waiting for a part, being told things are much better isn't much consolation.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Who is your dealer?, what do they say about it?....ever considered we (MotoGB) DO NOT! manufacture the parts?...if WE cannot get the part/s then why is it OUR fault?...we are making massive improvements and does not help with so many negative comments...WE unlike previous importers are moving things forward to benefit you guys...like we said the dealer network NEEDED a massive change for the long term benefit of MV owners.

To all those that attended the recent 'Brutale On Tour' event, we feel left very happy knowing MV in the UK was in better hands after talking one to one with various members of our team.
No Negative comments here; I appreciate the work you are doing (MotoGB) I also appreciate the advice and help you offered when I contacted you regarding our Scottish dealer closing down with regards to servicing and warranty.

It is a pain not having a dealer in Scotland (tom adamson excluded), but again I appreciated the work, enthusiasm and possibly the "own time" MotoGB are putting into the UK Distribution especually with todays climate.

With only - F4 & Brutale to deal with, as well as the cost and limited market for these bikes, trying to encourage more dealers can be a difficult thing. especually with everyone sitting counting pennies at home and tightening the purse.

also;
I may be ready to lower my matress and purchase the new MV if it ever evolves; but I need notice of this and word/possibility of a new model ! if no possative feed back I may have to consider another market.

feel free to PM

Roy.

ps, again keep up the good work MotoGB

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Just to let you guys know....we are cleansing the dealers MV had on board when we took over from 3X,
as most were small dealers that could not offer what we think an MV owner should be getting.
The plan is to create 'MV Centre's' around the UK that can cater for your MV in the manner to which it deserves.
We have some up coming dealers that are bigger and more well equipped to service the brand
of MV Agusta.

Please bear with us, we are going in the right direction and there is so many things we've had to put in
place already.....we are about the launch a dealer wide online parts system where a dealer can check stock and

Also....we will be doing some high profile events during 2009 (that I hope you all attend) and also launching an
online apparel/clothing store in the coming weeks.

Thanks
Nice to see that the UK Importer is doing a good job communicating its plan here for the owners to see. Hope it works out for the best, but it is nice to see them here and taking an interest in the brand.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Nice to see that the UK Importer is doing a good job communicating its plan here for the owners to see. Hope it works out for the best, but it is nice to see them here and taking an interest in the brand.
Wow, I really agree with Rob. I don't have a dog in the hunt, but it is nice that MotoGB is concerned enough to respond to our UK brethren's concerns.

Wouldn't it be nice if Emooooto went to school on them?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
we are making massive improvements and does not help with so many negative comments...WE unlike previous importers are moving things forward to benefit you guys...like we said the dealer network NEEDED a massive change for the long term benefit of MV owners.
Nothing negative here - my problems with the previous Aberdare dealership are well documented (the only dealer probs I have had in over 35 years of biking). Just hoping that you could fill the South Wales hole satisfactorily. :drummer:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Perhaps the parts suppliers to MV have gone bust or pissed off through not getting paid. But after paying £14000 = 0n a new MV YOU WOULD EXPECT SERVICE.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts