MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Took my 1090 Brutale Corsa for its first service today and was very pleased with the work and care taken by Andy. Top value in my opinion. Also, Andy was kind enough to let me have test rides on two other bikes - a Dragster and Turismo Veloce - I was impressed with both which made the visit all the better.
I look forwards to more miles on the MV - now getting used to it after over 16 years with my Buell X1.

Dave

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hi,
Took my 1090 Brutale Corsa for its first service today and was very pleased with the work and care taken by Andy. Top value in my opinion. Also, Andy was kind enough to let me have test rides on two other bikes - a Dragster and Turismo Veloce - I was impressed with both which made the visit all the better.
I look forwards to more miles on the MV - now getting used to it after over 16 years with my Buell X1.

Dave
I agree. Top man. Genuine, honest and helpful.
I was the short dood there with my MV F3 when you arrived! He was just having a look / listen to it after I complained of an odd noise - and I didn't buy it from him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The bike is running fine and no problems found at the service. This is my first MV, and was bought after going to see it in the flesh - as I had only seen photos in the past.

manicguitarist - it was good to meet you and your MV F3! - great looking bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts