MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Just had my plans to be away this weekend trashed. So, I'll probably hop on the F4 and abuse the tyres some.

Might swing by Newlands Corner or Boxhill for a cuppa on Sunday. Anyone else down there at all?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Might swing by Newlands Corner or Boxhill for a cuppa on Sunday. Anyone else down there at all?
I used to love going to Boxhill on a Sunday (20 odd years ago). Nothing but a sea of bikes filling the whole car park. Is Rykas still there for a cuppa and burger? :mouthwate

·
Registered
86 Posts
I used to love going to Boxhill on a Sunday (20 odd years ago). Nothing but a sea of bikes filling the whole car park. Is Rykas still there for a cuppa and burger? :mouthwate
Hi
Yes its still there and thriving, last time i visited there was a great cross section of bikes to look at

·
Registered
177 Posts
What sort of time you guys thinking of being there, might do a quick run down there, either Newlands or Boxhill or both...:)

·
Registered
417 Posts
I will have to miss this one as already made arrangements and this was short notice, but please lets do it again sometime

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the food's better at Newlands corner so I usually head there for tea & a bacon roll, then down to boxhill to see what's about.

Could catch you guys there for 10am (Post up if you're definately coming so I know who to look out for)?

I'm off to the garage now to see if I can araldite my newly leaking rad (see other thread), otherwise I'll be on the ZX12R.

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
if it stays dry im in
+ 1..

10 oclock !!!!!:jsm:.. I thought that time only happened once per day, and it was just before Family Guy at 11pm on BBC3 :laughing:

If it’s dry and the weather forecast remains the same for the afternoon, then I’ll take a ride out to Newlands on the HP2 Sport and grab a bite and a brew. :moped:

I’m 72 miles away, which is about a 2 hour drive according to Google maps.

I’ve got some good friends that live in East Grinstead, so I might give them a call and see if they want to go for a ride out.

Luck… I’m really sorry to hear about your radiator issue. Is this the modified one that has gone wrong this time?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it'll do you good to be up early and enjoying those traffic free roads - should half the journey time! If you'd rather it was a little later then let us know.

As for the $%^&* radiator, I've PM'd you.

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Well it'll do you good to be up early and enjoying those traffic free roads - should half the journey time! If you'd rather it was a little later then let us know.

As for the $%^&* radiator, I've PM'd you.

EEEeerrrr.... I've just been told we're house hunting tomorrow by The Boss, so can't be free until 13:45pm... Now you know who wearing the trousers in this house :banghead:

·
Registered
177 Posts
10ish at Newlands Corner and then on to Box Hill is good for me.

I'll be on the Black 910R.
:)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right, I can confirm that the MV is definately off the road again until a new rad is sourced. After a day of getting greasy in the garage, I will now be appearing on a freshly serviced Black & Gold ZX12R. I'm the guy with the Dainese Leathers and Hopkins Rep (Monster) lid.

Apologies for attending my first MV meet without an MV.. If required I can come covered in leaked coolant as proof I've got one! LOL

Looking forward to it

Gav / Lucky (I'll answer to either)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Goodwood Breakfast club meet too. Some of us are meeting at the National Trust car park Hindhead at 7:30 and heading on from there. Ducati 851 & 888 are meeting at Goodwood too.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Boooooo.. shame. I'll see how the weather's going but if it's dry I'm still there for a brief spell.

Catch you sometime soon mate - with any luck I'll be on the right bike then too! :)

·
Registered
753 Posts
lol im heading to goodwood early doors be heading back for about 10 if its still dry ill hit newlands if its starting to rain ill head straight home

1 - 20 of 26 Posts