MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome Steve from a fellow Rivale owner. There aren’t many of us in the UK so we are a select little group. You’ll probably find the limited range due to the small fuel tank the only downside!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Hey Colin!:wink2:
Not many of us F4 owners either. And we're even more select!!:grin2:
The Rivale may go down as one of the rarest MV models, as weak demand has resulted in lower production than other models. F4's and Brutales are the least rare. >:)

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome mate ,just down the road from me ,grew up In Andover and loomies not too far from you and great roads from yours to there ,if you ever fancy a brew....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Welcome mate ,just down the road from me ,grew up In Andover and loomies not too far from you and great roads from yours to there ,if you ever fancy a brew....
Definitely, just getting used to it as not ridden in over 10 years, maybe I should of gone sensible and bought a lot less of a hooligan bike.... not. Just having the back light replaced at the moment and it’s too cold for me, but will definitely be going there soon. At least with such a rare bike we’re easy to spot.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Off to Loomies on the 18th May, will be there about 10am if you fancy a brew.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts