MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, To You Over The Waters And Here In The Uk, How Many Are There Of Us In Th Uk ?? Maybe We Should Get Together In The New Year Somewhere Centrally And Have A Natter ? Do They Have Meets At The Ace Cafe ? Ive Not Actually Been There ? Maybe One Saturday This Year Thats Good Weather Wise ?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Stickybunn said:
Hi Folks, To You Over The Waters And Here In The Uk, How Many Are There Of Us In Th Uk ?? Maybe We Should Get Together In The New Year Somewhere Centrally And Have A Natter ? Do They Have Meets At The Ace Cafe ? Ive Not Actually Been There ? Maybe One Saturday This Year Thats Good Weather Wise ?
Im usually at ace cafe with my 1000R, if anyone intrested we can arrange a meet end of the month. :stickpoke

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
312r arrival

hi, im getting the bike tomorrow, tuesday, so havent any time with it yet, as for changse, ive seen removing the cat makes a big differance coupled with a powercom. and filter, but as im stunned by the looks, i may just leave it. i also have a 996 that is a prized possesion, many changes on that, and i cannot bear to get it sold, but i need new leathers and helmet, so it possibly will go later, i tried ti part-ex it against a new 312r but theyed only offer £2000 ! so, im not giving it to them and ended up with a 500miler, red and silver, looking forward to the meet, shall have to see about the weather tho, im not kean on sh** stuff, lets see how many turn up, also i might need directions there, although its well known, ive never been that far on a bike !! and ill need directions.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Stickybunn said:
hi, im getting the bike tomorrow, tuesday, so havent any time with it yet, as for changse, ive seen removing the cat makes a big differance coupled with a powercom. and filter, but as im stunned by the looks, i may just leave it. i also have a 996 that is a prized possesion, many changes on that, and i cannot bear to get it sold, but i need new leathers and helmet, so it possibly will go later, i tried ti part-ex it against a new 312r but theyed only offer £2000 ! so, im not giving it to them and ended up with a 500miler, red and silver, looking forward to the meet, shall have to see about the weather tho, im not kean on sh** stuff, lets see how many turn up, also i might need directions there, although its well known, ive never been that far on a bike !! and ill need directions.
Hmmmm.....a man with a 996 and an F4...good stuff.

bc

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi all first post. Im waiting for headers mid pipe and race Ecu from emoto to decat my 312 it doesnt need more power or speed just less heat!

I love the induction roar. It handles better than my mates 996SPS has no vibration and goes like my race R1 on brands indy gearing!

A meet at the end of the month if the weathers good sounds good, If the weathers rough I'll use my sons RS50 aprillia instead (it'll just take longer to get there)

Otp

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its arrived !!!!

hi folks, well its finnally here ! got my 312r and it looks really special. one question, do they have only one 312r on one mirror or are they on both mirrors ? maybe the offside mirror has been changed ? cannot wait to get out on it after ive adjusted the controls to my tastes. will have to look at the weather closely to get a meet, so lets put it on the meets page, keep a look-out !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts