MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't even have my bike yet because the winter just won't end but the number of carbon parts i am buying for the bike is increasing daily. there is always one more thing i "need".

it is actually difficult to find what i want as most websites are out of stock.

anyway, nothing important, just wanted to tell someone. my GF couldn't care less about my "carbon issues"

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Don't worry. It has taken me several years but I have discovered you can run out of carbon fiber items to purchase:stickpoke

OK maybe the rims are left:thewife:

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Don't worry. It has taken me several years but I have discovered you can run out of carbon fiber items to purchase:stickpoke

OK maybe the rims are left:thewife:
"I suppose when you run out of things to change to CF you can start adding magnesium, can't you? (If anyone produces anything, that is):)

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Randrew is a very sick man.....carbon illness morphed into titanium sickness.....and hand milled special bits, etc etc. He is lucky his wife is so understanding.

Hey Randrew....did you get the CF headlight?.....just get the BST wheels, just do it!!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Headlight cover is on order. Instead of rims I have something else which will save even more weight.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Very nice Andrew, now must not buy one for mine!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
If you guys want one, PM me. I think the sponsor which ordered it for me was buying 2. Not sure if he was keeping the second one or going to sell it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts