MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 quick questions.

First question: I've previously had Pirelli Dragons on my SPR. I've recently changed them to Diablo Corsa's. Nothing I can put my finger on over but the tyres just don't 'feel' as good as the old dragons. As such, I'm considering just biting the bullet and swapping early for a set of Dragon Supercorsa's. Anyone tried these and if so what are your thoughts?

Second, what tyre pressure's do you guys run? I've been sticking with the book's recommended pressures of 33PSI front adn 36PSI rear.

To give you an idea of my riding, 95% of the time its fanging through the hills with the other 5% the occasional run around town as the mood strikes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
Troz said:
2 quick questions.

First question: I've previously had Pirelli Dragons on my SPR. I've recently changed them to Diablo Corsa's. Nothing I can put my finger on over but the tyres just don't 'feel' as good as the old dragons. As such, I'm considering just biting the bullet and swapping early for a set of Dragon Supercorsa's. Anyone tried these and if so what are your thoughts?

Second, what tyre pressure's do you guys run? I've been sticking with the book's recommended pressures of 33PSI front adn 36PSI rear.

To give you an idea of my riding, 95% of the time its fanging through the hills with the other 5% the occasional run around town as the mood strikes.
James C of faq blogspot had a lot of info on Diablo corsa tyre pressures I seem to remember, I must admit I swapped my 1000 from Michelin Powers to Diablo corsa's...........for about 60 miles only, they just didn't give me the confidence of the Powers :jsm: , luckily for me I have two sets of wheels so I swapped the tyres over to get back on the Powers, I now have a brand new set of Diablo corsa's sitting there doing nothing, I would only put them back on to sell it :)
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top