MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think you are both saying the same thing in a different way, and something is getting lost in translation :)

I check tyre pressures when cold, all year round, and adjust to factory recommended 33/33psi

I check mine before every ride, part of my daily check routine, as I like to know I have tyres/fuel/water etc before I go for a ride. In cooler months I may put a few more pounds of air in, then when warm weather comes (about now in UK) Im letting a bit out to reduce to 33 before I go out for a ride.
your pretty spot on bogie, agree with all you say.

Reactions: bogie

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Please use the search option for tire choices, there are many. Changing the this tread direction is not encouraged as it will add confusion for future searches and slow access to quick solutions. :wink2:
Noted thanks.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
agree, I run 33/33 and for daily use, no problems, I am not killing the bikes I ride, not thrashing them round a track at max revs
the above pressures work for me

also this is a World wide forum, climate is different in many locations and that also has effect on pressures
The factory recommended Tyre pressure is valid for every climate condition on this blue marble.
If it is getting cold then the pressure in the Tyre will drop, so You have to pump it up to 33psi.
If it gets warmer in Spring or Summer the pressure will rise and You have to release some Air to maintain 33psi.
And the pressure should be checked with the Tyres being cold, means the vehicle was not ridden for a while.
So what does this have to do with different Climates on mother earth?

Reactions: esq'z me
21 - 23 of 23 Posts