• Continental

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a follow-on from another thread - and I thought it might be nice to capture it.

I've only listed the brands here - so feel free to follow up with any particular tyres within the brand, and perhaps why you prefer them...

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump... :)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops! Sorry! I wonder if Alvin can add it - I can't seem to change the poll options...

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pigiolino said:
My opinion is PIRELLI for MV and CONTINENTAL for car (road car no race car),I make 80.000 km/year on car...
pier
Have you tried the Continental for the bike, Pier? I was thinking of trying their new hypersport tyre next - the Conti Attack - so I'd be interested in your opinions.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pigiolino said:
i dont know friend,
sincerly I'm not good bike rider :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:
but for car,CONTINENTAL are the best!!!(my opinion).
Pier
Hmmm. I heard you're the one who taught Luca how to ride fast! :devilsmok

·
Registered
186 Posts
I run BT020s on both my Brutale and my Tuono. The compound seems to me to be about right in between the Pilot Powers and the Pilot Roads as far as sticky to tread life is concerned.
I don't do track days so the BT020s are nice on OK's straight roads.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I know they're "touring" tires, but they grip like nasty on the twisties, and get better mileage than powers...oh and they're still Michelin. Pilot Roads for the win!

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ARCHILLE said:
...What you might ended up is an uninformed/opinionated polled!!! Tire choice is always a tough subject to tackle...
Is there another sort of poll? :)

I'm assuming that the collective wisdom might be more valuable than individual opinion, but it'll be interesting to see. For what it's worth, I think I'll try the new Continental Hypersport tyre - the Sport Attack - next time (it comes in 190/55!), and see how that goes...

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
On the R6 boards there was a group ride from Canada to the Gap and they said after the trip, everybody needed tires except the guy on the S3, who had Avon Azaro ST's.

If I didn't get such a honkin deal on the michies, I woulda gave them a try...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts