Registered
1,699 Posts
winga dinga gading gadinga
and that smell hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
bring back the ole 500 gp racing when racers were real men and not prima donnas

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I hate RingieDingies, but I turned the sound down, and turned the aroma off, and I really enjoyed the racing.

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forget about the two stroke thing and appreciate the level of commitment from guys.

I hate RingieDingies, but I turned the sound down, and turned the aroma off, and I really enjoyed the racing.
What's really impressive is the amount of speed these bikes carry through the corners.. Amazing !

This type of racing has been going on for donkeys years and to this date you can still see these guys going head to head at Bemsee race meetings

Bemsee is one of the oldest racing clubs in the UK and has been going since 1909.. Many,many racers started their racing career with Bemsee ( Geoff Duke, Mike Hailwood, John Surtees, Barry Sheene, Damon Hill , Shane Bryne and many, many more)..

I still go to the odd Bemsee club meetings at Brands Hatch, as my friends get invited to parade their ex-Works Triumph bikes at these events... It's a great day out with the Lads and a chance to catch up with old friends at Brands.:)

·
Registered
14,493 Posts
methanol and Castrol R?

Can't make my mind up...which is better....the aroma of two stroke or Castrol R at classic bike races or historic speedway with castor oil.
as much as i like 2 strokes.....

nothing beats methanol and Castrol R

somewhere i have a picture of me sitting behind a 1935 Maserati GP car, with a crank driven blower and running on methanol and Castrol R, while it was being warmed up on stands

sensory overload!
:drummer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts