MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes it has been posted before (a couple of times) HOWEVER, there's nothing wrong with this kind of re-post.

In fact, its' a very good thing and helps reinvigorate the MV fervour :) In fact, it should be manadatory to watch this fom time to time for all MV affacionados.

Thanks for posting :yo:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Are you kidding? That show is a joke. What a horrible review and a poor half hearted telling of MVs history and if hear that guy say Twist the throttle one more time I'll stab myself in the earsballs. But to each there own I guess.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yes it has been posted before (a couple of times) HOWEVER, there's nothing wrong with this kind of re-post.

In fact, its' a very good thing and helps reinvigorate the MV fervour :) In fact, it should be manadatory to watch this from time to time for all MV affacionados.

Thanks for posting :yo:
I agree with you Rob thought is was good.:yo:

Scott

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Are you kidding? That show is a joke. What a horrible review and a poor half hearted telling of MVs history and if hear that guy say Twist the throttle one more time I'll stab myself in the earsballs. But to each there own I guess.
I am off the same mindset as well. That show was just horrible.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hey Donsy - cut that out or you'll get fat & that'll slow your MV down, no podiums for you then!! :laughing:

I quote motorarch "But to each there own I guess." I really can't argue with that :)

I agree with you Rob thought is was good. :yo:

Scott
Hey Scott, I saw your mate Sam (with the SPR) yesterday up at Stanwell Tops - I took my fearsome new GTLS out for a blast :) Well done with the the MV logos on the number plate bolts - Nice touch :yo:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I didn't really mean to engage anyone in a thing sorry.
I felt MV deserved better, thats all. I wanted MV quality and got Hyosung.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Oh no, what have I created :shitfan:
I didn't really mean to engage anyone in a thing sorry.
I felt MV deserved better, thats all. I wanted MV quality and got Hyosung.
LOL - Relax guys, no one is getting too excited about it. It's all about how we perceive things.

I get that if you watch "Twist the Throttle' often & hear them repeat the catch phrase in the cheesy manner that they do, you would want to ''stab myself in the earsballs." :laughing:

Fortunately, it's only on pay TV here in Oz and as I fundamentally oppose Pay TV, we don't have it, so I don't need to stab to myself :laughing:

On a one off basis it's far more better to watch :)

I admire where you are coming from motoarch i.e you place far higher standards on MV related stuff and expect that effort from everyone else :yo:

It's all good. :drummer:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I enjoyed the Cheesyness of the video

·
Registered
523 Posts
a poor half hearted telling of MVs history

Two minutes and nine seconds devoted to it actually. :jsm: Not long enough for Ago to even put on his gloves.

..and did the original company really stop making bikes on the Count's death in 1971? Hmm! :wtf:

·
Registered
786 Posts
I thought it was awesome. If you watch the whole series you'll see that the MV stands out for being hand assembled, each engine tested for tolerances etc, and no-ones under any pressure to finish a bike quickly.

MV is essentially horrible profits, but awesome products. All the shows about the other manufacturers shows the machines spewing off automated assembly lines by the 100's or 1000's, even Ducati.

The espisode featuring Alpine stars gave me a WHOLE new approach to motorcycle clothing. You start to appreciate that perhaps Alpine Stars stuff is more expensive for a reason. It looks bloody awesome on the show.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts