MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
discovery HD! I have seen all of them, and besides Kawasaki (just cause i don't care for them) i have loved every single episode. Great show!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hah! Made the assumption folks knew it was a show. I have watched them also. Agree that Kawasaki wasn't the best. It seemed to focus more on the factory processes than anything.

http://dhd.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=66.15708.125285.34658.4

MV Agusta

Established in 1923 by Count Giovanni Agusta, MV Agusta is the only motorcycle company that traces its roots to royal blood. Under Giovanni's son's leadership, the company went from building helicopters to the fastest motorcycles on the racetrack!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I've got my DVR set to record. Too bad the title on the guide says "MV Augusta", you think they could have gotten the spelling right.

·
Registered
499 Posts
just watched it from my dvr. now in love with bike all over again! excited about all the mods doing tomorrow. lot's of riding to do over the next few days!!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
just watched it from my dvr. now in love with bike all over again!
Agreed. I really enjoyed the show. I learned a lot. I'd like to see it updated with Harley's input.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
I hope everyone on here takes 45 mins to watch the episode. I watched it and felt so much pride for being able to ride the bike, work on it, basically own one. It will certainly put a smile on your face!!! Great work

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey guys, great to hear you enjoyed the show...

Can't go into specifics just yet, but more to come this fall... ;)

Cheers,
D
Very well done. I'm looking forward to seeing the other episodes.

I was interested in the fact that the version I saw online was different than the one I saw on SPEED.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts

Cheers,
D
If you guys have anymore behind the scnes footage from MV, i am pretty sure i can speak for everyone here what i say that we would love to see it!!!:mouthwate:mouthwate:drummer:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

Cheers,
D

How bout a copy to be rebroadcast at the Bubbalicious this fall?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts