MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached please find the official Discovery HD Theater press release announcing that ‘Twist The Throttle’ will premiere on April 6th at 10PM.
As the press releases notes, the series is narrated by Actor and motorcycle enthusiast Ed Quinn.

On DirecTV HD Theater can be found on channel 76. Please check your local cable company guide for their channel numbers.

Each Monday, a new episode will air in the order listed below. All the episodes will also have numerous encore presentations.

April 6: Honda
April 13: Ducati
April 20: BMW
April 27: Kawasaki
May 4: Suzuki
May 11: MV Agusta
May 18: Bimota & Alpinestars
May 25: Yamaha

Any assistance in getting the word out to riders, enthusiasts, and fans would be much appreciated.

Most of all, enjoy this unique look inside the world of Motorcycles.

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,759 Posts
I just posted it on another motorcycle forum local to DC/MD/VA, so hopefully it will draw more attention. I am looking forward to finally seeing the show after all the talk on the board about it. All should be good, but in my personal and right opinion, the May 11th show should be the best of the series. haha, thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, GE&H for posting this on other forums.... hopefully it will attract more viewers. I've seen portions of the series and the show is excellent -- very well produced. I think that everyone here will enjoy seeing it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Greg

FYI Alvin (admin) also has the MV series on his media profile.

A great series. Glad to have the father-son duo on the forums to boot

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I just watched the Ducati episode. When it came time to tlk about the 916 they showed Massimo Tamburini standing next to a CC :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts