MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The TT course is fantastic Greg, :smoking: if you can't get there in person in the short term, get the PS2 game, :idea: but in the longer term there's no substitute for the real thing. :king:

BTW nice pics Juan :)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys....it at the correct time of the day be fantastic fun, most of the time it's abit crowded tho.... Greg, get here, as a guy at laguna said... " sell a kidney/ child/ wife... but just get here!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Juan said:
Cheers guys....it at the correct time of the day be fantastic fun, most of the time it's abit crowded tho.... Greg, get here, as a guy at laguna said... " sell a kidney/ child/ wife... but just get here!!!

I am ready!!!

are you hosting??

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ks9mm said:
I am ready!!!

are you hosting??
Am hosting Ytak if he can make it....... all others are welcome but only have a small house due to spending all our money on toys!!! however the garden is free for tents and kitchen and faciilties will be available !!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Awesome shots Juan. Can't imagine how good an experience the TT event must be..........maybe one day :wave:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
721 said:
Awesome shots Juan. Can't imagine how good an experience the TT event must be..........maybe one day :wave:
Don't leave it too long...... think it will slowly fade away after next year thru ins premiums and the withdrawl of major manufacturers... just my feeling by the way......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts