MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
I use this bag every day I go to work. (Even if I dont ride) I just got in the habit and it works for me. It's the Bags Connection City. It's really handy. It can fit a normal guys size wallet, personal keys, work keys, 2 large cell phones, multiple snacks, a glass Tupperware container, ear plugs, fuses and a bunch of other stuff.

It's really well insulated in that I can ride in the upper 100s F and it keeps my food and drinks cold. And I modified mine to be smoother on the bottom so it doesn't skuff the paint.

I'm probably one of the only people on here that doesn't like the look of a top case on the rear so this was my better looking alternative. And it's actually really nice to lean on for long trips and takes some weight off your back.

My bike is apart for paint work so I took a picture of the adapter to the gas cap. The cap still opens and all you have to do is pull the release tab and it comes unhooked. Then you can fill up and snap it back into place. Super easy.

Highly recamend it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I actually have the bag but need an adapter ring. Is the gas cap the same for the Brutale 800 models and the TVL? They don't list one for the TVL

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah it's going to work.

·
Registered
88 Posts
IMG_20200625_163251_540.jpg
IMG_20200609_232659_095.jpg

i use this shad tank bag. Very easy to install and east to remove when needed. I had to use the same ring hardware listed for thriump motorcycles, perhaps you can look for that ring.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
644 Posts
@number2 you will need the correct length socket head screws. Mine did not come with the correct ones.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Panchomeneguzi, what is volume of this bag pal?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have a Givi tank bag, and took the ring off The tank and put the bag on the back seat with velcro straps, much better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts