MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
That write-up had more information than previous ones I've seen. A parking brake lever because one can't park it in gear, which is what I do to prevent it falling over if someone accidentally pushes on the back of the bike, causing the side-stand to fold.

Thanks!

Now that I'm retired, I won't be trading in my '16, plus I'd like to see head lights that light up the inside of the curve; my PIAA LEDs mounted near the front axle help, but my old eyes could use more.

·
Registered
886 Posts
From the article "
Rekluse hasn't typically found itself dealing with 110-horsepower engines"
Well, I personally know a bloke who had a Rekluse system on a KTM 990 SM, and we are talking about 5 years ago...

Yep, it's very usual to find those type of clutch from Rekluse on bikes own by disabled people. A friend of mine was using one about 7 to 8 years ago...

·
Registered
52 Posts
He indeed has a disability in the left arm and can only legally ride with an "automatic" clutch

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
I have one on a 450R Honda race bike that I trail ride with.. makes it into a pussycat.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Rekluse clutches have high regards in hare scrambles with 450 KTM's and others. Not stalling while exhausted with guys on your heels in a steep downhill off camber turn because the bike is equiped with a Rekluse is an advantage.

The way the MV Rekluse video talks about 0-100 km/h is impressive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts