MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a rather heated discussion with a Dealer about the current Service schedule for the TV. They say the schedule is exactly the same as all other 3-cylinder models, AKA oil every 6000km and very major service 24,000km. They say only T.V with "black" engine is on the 30,000k major service and all "grey" engine models, pre 2016 for example are on the same short interval schedule. Which is serious work even every 12,000km.
Anyone got the absolute info on this?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He actually skipped to an easier service, I was requesting the full 30,000 TV service and instead he did the 30,000 service for the other high-performance Tripples, 30,000 on these is less of a service as its big services are 12,000 then 24,000 and so on.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yes, I told my dealer he could go fuck himself after he charged me $950 for a service and then put the bike back together wrong! So I guess I will be doing my own services now😂

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah.. this guy removed the Scott oiler dual oiler to change the cush drives and when I got home I found the pipe swinging under the bike, dual oiler gone! he then said it had been fitted incorrectly, I said it was on the bike 5000km and never moved, he refitted it and it didn't last 20km, so we know who fitted it incorrectly... and that was when the trouble began!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts