MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was dumb enough to bust the one on the left pushing another bike out of the garage...and although glued back together, it just doesn't feel right.

Anyone see these somewhere?

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Terrific...but I only need left side?

Do you have an email address?

Thanks for your quick response.

·
Registered
266 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
The rear turn signal pods? Pictured below? Although I have cut the ends off (plug side) they're in perfect condition and available if you're interested...

Hi DucatiGuy, is that seat for sell as well? I am looking for one and would like to see what you want for it. Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
I dont want to sell off the seat, but I dont mind unloading the turn signal, even if its just one... Heck, buy one and get one for free... How about that?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Evoluzione plate bracket $70 (purchased from www.evoluzione.net) with clear lens mini (amber) LED blinkers $30 (purchased locally).

Total out of pocket: $100
Difficulty of installation: Easy
Installation time: 30min
Special tools required: No
Permanent or irreversible: No

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
DucatiGuy said:
Evoluzione plate bracket $70 (purchased from www.evoluzione.net) with clear lens mini (amber) LED blinkers $30 (purchased locally).

Total out of pocket: $100
Difficulty of installation: Easy
Installation time: 30min
Special tools required: No
Permanent or irreversible: No
Thats like the mastercard comercial. :laughing:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Are you F'n kidding me???? I just noticed your messages and I'm soooo sorry!!! I dropped them off at my friends shop (computer shop down the street) who ships out with UPS every day. He stopped by and said he has a bunch of stuff for UPS and I asked him to send your blinkers out as well. I just tried calling his cell and left him a message. Tomorrow is monday. I will stop by his place and see whats up. If they're at his place and he didnt send them out, his ass is grass and listen, I will refund you 100% for the delay. Im not out for the $$$, rather more than keeping my friends happy. I will look into it and see whats up. Im a little annoyed right now!!! If he didnt ship or if something happened and he didnt tell me.... Oh man, I will get to the bottom of it!!!

JK

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice to hear from you...was wondering what's going on?

I still need them, oh, yes, very much waiting for them so I can ride again.

Appreciate your keeping me posted.

Thanks again!

K1200GT

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DucatiGuy said:
Are you F'n kidding me???? I just noticed your messages and I'm soooo sorry!!! I dropped them off at my friends shop (computer shop down the street) who ships out with UPS every day. He stopped by and said he has a bunch of stuff for UPS and I asked him to send your blinkers out as well. I just tried calling his cell and left him a message. Tomorrow is monday. I will stop by his place and see whats up. If they're at his place and he didnt send them out, his ass is grass and listen, I will refund you 100% for the delay. Im not out for the $$$, rather more than keeping my friends happy. I will look into it and see whats up. Im a little annoyed right now!!! If he didnt ship or if something happened and he didnt tell me.... Oh man, I will get to the bottom of it!!!

JK
Checking in...still need these...please advise?

Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Odonata, thanks for your suggestion...I do have his email and have sent John several messages but still waiting.

Nomoevo, thanks for the offer. I have paid John for the Pods and would rather keep the bike like that.

I just wish he would send them and get the transaction done and completed as agreed.

Thanks to both!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts