MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I ride an 04 Brutale S and started digging into my bike when my left turn signals were not working. I immediately checked the fuse, and it had popped. I then replaced it with a similar 5 amp fuse, tried it out, and popped immediately. I then tried a 15 amp fuse, and it also popped immediately.

Is this possibly a grounding issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also I have a taill tidy and have LEDs for my signals in back, stock up front. Not sure if this has to do with the issue but I would find it weird that the right side works fine but the left side doesn't since they are the same.

Thanks in advance, ride safe.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
22,092 Posts
I'd be looking for a pinched or worn though wire.

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
Hey everyone,

I ride an 04 Brutale S and started digging into my bike when my left turn signals were not working. I immediately checked the fuse, and it had popped. I then replaced it with a similar 5 amp fuse, tried it out, and popped immediately. I then tried a 15 amp fuse, and it also popped immediately.

Is this possibly a grounding issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also I have a taill tidy and have LEDs for my signals in back, stock up front. Not sure if this has to do with the issue but I would find it weird that the right side works fine but the left side doesn't since they are the same.

Thanks in advance, ride safe.

Mike
Check your indicator switch Mike and the connector block after the switch to the harness. Consult the wiring diagram and draw out the circuit noting the colours of the wires.

The relay is most likely fine

joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all of your replies.

I have found the issue was some shotty electrical work near the tail LED signal and was able to fix that issue.

Ride safe all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts