MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can say, that you can see for the first time in the world, turn indicators made of CF in original shape for F4/Brutale.
Well, at least I haven't found them anywhere.

I was thinking what to do with original ones, but I don't like any aftermarket ones either(they are all plain ugly for me).

I got one today from a guy that makes them. There are minor modifications needed to fit them perfectly, but all in all, they look good. Lenses, bulb and fitting are from original one. I haven't managed to get pic fitted on the bike, but I will post them probably next week, when I get all of them, so I can swap them all.

Comments?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Very nice, I'm afraid to ask the price. Will they be manufacturing these for sale?

Chris

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm not interested in any of the aftermarket offerings, I'm ok with the shape and size of the stockers...but I like CF and those are very sharp, count me in!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Let me know the cost and/or contact details.
Are they sold as in the pics? I prefer to use my bulbs/lenses/wiring. I suppose this will cut the cost.
If they are reasonably priced, I will buy a set (4) for my Brute.
Nice stuff !

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
So why can't he make something more pleasing on the eyes , There are plenty of better looking turn signals that he can copy in carbon fiber !!! I m positive market will be there for CF turn signals.

·
Registered
548 Posts
They treat heroin addiction by swopping the sufferer to methadone.

Wonder what they wean those with "CF Frenzy" onto??

Rubber?

Billet Aluminum?

Magnesium?

Titanium?

P.S. Some of us went for a 3 1/2 hour ride today, and it was good..... Must get another hit tomorrow....

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Miha, great!!! They looke awesome. :jsm:

But: There were some sets made years ago (but not available anymore) - so it´s not the first time I see thopse Carbon indicators ;) :smoking:

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Count me in!!! Funnily enough, I was thinking about posting a request for these, as even the CC doesn't have them. Keep us informed, Miha.

·
Registered
59 Posts
They look great, but I've eliminated them from the bike. Do they have any interest in making a set of CF mirrors? I would buy them immediately! Even as a 1 off.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi there!

I installed first indicator on my bike. There are some minor mods needed to fit them perfectly, but otherwise it's good. Original lenses, wiring and parabolic mirror(damn, I can't find the words to say it in English, sorry) fits like in OEM indicator.
Please, don't mind about license plate holder; long story short; it was broken and it is temporarily on the bike, till i get CF one.(from the very same guy that makes indicators).

Pics:

Yeah I know, carbonitiness is in the house, I can't resist it:blah:

Oh and, I just like orange lenses, I don't know why.:)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts