MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi MV Community

I am so Happy that after having imported directly an MV Agusta Turismo Veloce RC 2020 number 11 successfully from Italy. ( I am french guy exported in Switzerland close to Zürich).
I must say that I was scared by importing directly from Italy, but the seller that you might know in Varese ;-), was a really great experience! Everything was done at the custom and I could pick it up at the custom from the delivery man!
Nothing to do from my side in fact (exept paying the importing company at the boarder one day before)

So Great Experience with Paronelli... I just have to give Kuddos to Adalberto!!!!!!

And then 2 weeks after I could do the Switzerland Official Technical Control to get the paper and the immatriculation plate!

Thus I am really happy and enjoy it a lot!!!!!

Studying already to upgrade the GPS to Garmin XT and maybe the Exhaust to a black Ceramic... So any hint will be good.

I am driving bikes since 10 years.
List of Motorbikes I Had:
BMW F800S
BMW R1200R
BMW K1300GT
KTM 1190 Adventure
KTM 790 Adventure ( My wife decided to take it from me)
Ducati 996 ( in the Garage as well)
MV Turismo Veloce RC.

To be honest the best I have ever been owning and also driving....

Looking forward to exchange with you.

Stay Safe and V sign to all

Pierre-Alain

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! And congratulations on the new bike. :D Post some photos please.....

Reactions: P-A8165

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hi and congrats to your new bike! I find this RC version best looking. Color scheme looks fantastic!
I would suggest maybe consider new exhaust. With aftermarket pipe bike transforms and gets a much better sound.
Best regards from Croatia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Very nice bike.
I have not see an MV with the clear clutch cover before. I saw one of those on a Duc Panigale last year, very cool.
I lived in Canton Zurich many years ago, in Kloten, and Rumlang, and for a while I worked in Canton Thurgau, in a village called Aadorf.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HORNY (except the number plate holder)
I agree and the Swiss Registeration told me it is not legal as the lights should only go to the bottom and here it not really directed to the bottom and also go to the back...but it seems the MV Orgininal

Which one would you recommend?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I lived in Canton Zurich many years ago, in Kloten, and Rumlang, and for a while I worked in Canton Thurgau, in a village called Aadorf.
World is small!
Very nice Area indeed! my playground with the pushbike and motorbike!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi and congrats to your new bike! I find this RC version best looking. Color scheme looks fantastic!
I would suggest maybe consider new exhaust. With aftermarket pipe bike transforms and gets a much better sound.
Best regards from Croatia!

Thanks Marko
Shall we wait upcoming Akrapovic? as announced by MV

Or I am hesitating between
or

Thanks

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks Marko
Shall we wait upcoming Akrapovic? as announced by MV

Or I am hesitating between
or

Thanks
I don’t know what will Akrapovic prepare for us but I love those 3 pipe designes. I have HP corse HydroTre and it looks great, sounds wonderful and quality is very good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don’t know what will Akrapovic prepare for us but I love those 3 pipe designes. I have HP corse HydroTre and it looks great, sounds wonderful and quality is very good.

Thanks Marko

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations and welcome. What a beautiful experience to import your own bike !!! The bike is gorgeous. Where did you get the gps holder?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations and welcome. What a beautiful experience to import your own bike !!! The bike is gorgeous. Where did you get the gps holder?
Thanks Frederingue
The gps holder is part of the RC delivery.
it is the standard mv gps holder mount that you can find in the mv spare parts catalog
Link part 8000C1863

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks Pierre-Alain

·
Registered
530 Posts
Screenshot_20190626-155731_Photos.jpg
Well it was the first thing of 2 that I changed (the other being the different coloured front fairing).
I purchased from a German seller bout 2 years ago approx
€100

1 - 16 of 16 Posts