MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Oh man, why, WHYYYYY? It's not a bloody Busa, for crying out loud. It's made for canyons and track, not a drag strip.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
That's how flatlanders have fun. :jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff:

Hell, if there are no great canyons to ride near you .... MOVE SOMEPLACE NICE. ;)

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
That's how flatlanders have fun. :jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff::jerkoff:

Hell, if there are no great canyons to ride near you .... MOVE SOMEPLACE NICE. ;)
When I went to Michigan recently I found myself thinking that I would not own
a street bike if I lived there. It's flat as flat can be, the roads are in a grid formation (looks like a chess board) so no curves, and the nearest track is 3 to 4 hours away. :ahhh:

If I did live there and have a street bike, I would modify it for straight line speed, no other choice :violin:

·
Registered
126 Posts
When I went to Michigan recently I found myself thinking that I would not own
a street bike if I lived there. It's flat as flat can be, the roads are in a grid formation (looks like a chess board) so no curves, and the nearest track is 3 to 4 hours away. :ahhh:

If I did live there and have a street bike, I would modify it for straight line speed, no other choice :violin:
i live on the western side of michigan. i love to ride up the lake michigan coastline all the way to traverse city. plenty of curves and beautiful scenery. grattan raceway is 20 miles from my house and offers several track days every summer.
michigan has it`s good riding, you just have to look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts