MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a couple of pics as it's 0537 am!!! been out all night!!! God I love the TT

1st is cat who used up one of his nine lives tonight.others at 140 MPH ish

Stay tuned in to this thead for more pics thorough the 2 weeks :naughty:

Maybe some not work safe!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Well done Scoop, :) Can you get that Cat to go through the speed trap? It might just make the Guiness book of records. :king: How come it's got a tail, being on the Isle of Man and all. :laughing: :laughing: BTW are those shots at Kirk Micheal Juan?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
john said:
Well done Scoop, :) Can you get that Cat to go through the speed trap? It might just make the Guiness book of records. :king: How come it's got a tail, being on the Isle of Man and all. :laughing: :laughing: BTW are those shots at Kirk Micheal Juan?
Yes all pics in the village..... will resize some more later... got asbit of a hangover!!!!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Good stuff Juan.
Don't forget to put those links for the real time cameras like you did last year :guitarist

·
Registered
459 Posts
Nice one Juan,
Guy on the Ayton Smiddy R1 is George"Dodd" Spence. He built that bike for the TT , big bang motor, slipper clutch, quickshifter and lots of other trick expensive bits. It makes loads of power , cost an enormous amount, sounds gorgeous and this is what he lives for.

Hope he has a good TT. He'll be chuffed when I tell him his pic was on an MV board.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
macmivvi said:
Nice one Juan,
Guy on the Ayton Smiddy R1 is George"Dodd" Spence. He built that bike for the TT , big bang motor, slipper clutch, quickshifter and lots of other trick expensive bits. It makes loads of power , cost an enormous amount, sounds gorgeous and this is what he lives for.

Hope he has a good TT. He'll be chuffed when I tell him his pic was on an MV board.
big bang motor as in M1 big bang motor?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Tonight??? Looks day to me :wtf:

Thanks for the pics Juan.
Keep them coming :guitarist :guitarist

BTW i read the was a big crash there one of this past days, what happend??

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
from www.manxradio.com

Monday evening's solo practice session was halted shortly after it started because of a serious incident just after Union Mills.

Two machines collided on the Ballahutchin Straight about three miles from the Grandstand - both riders were taken to Nobles Hospital by helicopter.

Manx Grand Prix winner Seamus Greene fromLetterkenny in Ireland has head injuries and is described as "critical". Japanese star Jun Maeda from Kyoto has pelvic injuries and is described as "serious".

A full investigation has been launched.

Practice restarted over an hour later. Clerk of the Course Neil Hanson says a great deal of work had to be carried out at the scene:-

Bit nasty by all accounts....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts