MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone managed to make it to the TT this year? Great to see an F3 in action. Sounded beautiful too.

I will be going next year, I promised myself this.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Just wondered if anyone managed to make it to the TT this year? Great to see an F3 in action. Sounded beautiful too.

I will be going next year, I promised myself this.
Maybe have a look in the Racing section mate, no jokes, lot's of great pictures in there. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got back yesterday Steve, was there for the full two weeks and just made it to the ferry after the delayed Senior yesterday. Gary Johnson's F3 sounded superb and both F3's finished the second supersport race with Johnson taking 9th. Not sure what happened to the F4's in supersport and superbike, but they were not racing.

·
Registered
247 Posts
You would think SKY would have grabbed this event a long time ago and given is their treatment. I'm not a huge fan of SKY but they do give very good coverage, AKA F1.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
You would think SKY would have grabbed this event a long time ago and given is their treatment. I'm not a huge fan of SKY but they do give very good coverage, AKA F1.
It's been om ITV4 every night for 1 hour for the last TWO weeks!! First week was the build up second week every race :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yes and I've been watching itv4. A one hour highlights show of the greatest racing event of the year shown at 9pm hardly compares to the 100's of hours sky dedicate to the worlds biggest sports. Maybe it something sky would like to do but can't get the rights.Something is better than nothing for now though ;)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
It isn't live though is it. :)
Well no, but most of the IOM racing is on a weekday which is when most people are at work, it must be a very difficult thing to cover, just imagine how many camera's would be needed to cover the circuit !

Manx Radio is very good and I enjoy listening to that, they really have it sorted after so many years of covering it.
ITV4 covered every race showing the 2nd race of the day the following day, great coverage and a good team as well in Stavros/Jamie and Steve plus Craig Doyle who fits well.

PS: Highlights tonight :)

PS: Don't forget ITV4 is also FREE, unlike what you now have to do to watch BSB/WSB and Moto GP, which the latte ris off to BT Sport, so another subsription required after the initial free if you have BTinternet 12 months.........................or maybe i'll tell em to stuff it where the sun doesn't shine :naughty:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Managed to get it off the net in HD. Couldn't wait for Channel 10 to get their act in gear! Wait until you hear the F3 going round the track with it's open pipe. AWESOME!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts