MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've had making new batches of tshirts in queue for awhile waiting for me to get time to design new ones and subsequently make another batch of the current lineup. I was wondering who was waiting on shirts and what size and such?

Also if anyone has any ideas about shirt designs I'd be open to hearing about them- but it doesn't mean it will be used. I have a handful of ideas in my head that i've been (attempting) to get down on paper. Not an easy task.

I am also seeking some specific images...

http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?p=213937#post213937

I'm looking to change up on fabrics. I've come to like a lot of shirts on the American Apparel cotton fabric. They fit well and are really soft so it's pretty nice IMO.

Thanks,
Alvin

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
+1......DEFINITELY WHITE AS AN OPTION...AND MAYBE RED IF POSSIBLE.
Sorry, but I'm not much of an artist...but I'm sure you will come up with some good ideas.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I really love the italian flag colors so please insert that in the t-shit. I know that its illegal to copy the flag but if you put like mvagusta.net in it its completely legal so maybe an idea.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
i'm still waiting for the synth mock turtleneck.... :)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'd like to see outlines of the bike race around the hem of cotton American Apparel shirts. Maybe placed near hip pocket and around the back the .net logo. Understate the size, the ego references and let the MV Agusta do its speaking --dignified in approach, fun in concept, simple and effective. Even a small bike on one sleeve and the logo on the other would rock. I understand double printing will cost more but I would certainly pay.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Whatever you choose hopefully its a heavier type tshirt - Ive bought a few recently online and they are so thin and flimsy!

Anyway Im in for a few Large when you get them definitely! Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
was just talking last night about offering you assistance in getting some shirts made if you would like some help, i'd be happy to do some leg work. you can count on me to buy a few, black is the preferred, but i agree that red and white would be great to have. larges and mediums should do me and the finance. perhaps im alone in this request, but at least check out what's available in organic cotton. the local place where i buy biodiesel has some nice heavy shirts that are organic - i'll ask where they got them.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi everyone,
Also if anyone has any ideas about shirt designs I'd be open to hearing about them- but it doesn't mean it will be used. I have a handful of ideas in my head that i've been (attempting) to get down on paper. Not an easy task.
I saw a great Avtar belonging to one of the members that I always thought would make a great T shirt....It was a photo taken looking accross the top of the tank towards the clocks from a an angle that had been converted to a drawing in photoshop....I'll see if I can track it down.

Pick of naked F4 below...
Tont

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
I really like the "sketches" that are not complete drawings- stylized renditions that hint at the lines of the bike. I think it's both cool and elegant, but I'm no artist...

·
Registered
29 Posts
so here's a link to an organic cotton shirt supplier. nice heavy material. will do the printing as well but apparently they get cranky about minimum quantities. but if you just want a source for the shirt material, i think they would be a good choice.
http://www.tsdesigns.com/apparelstyles.asp
no that mv guilt weighs me down, but a little biodiesel, organic, fair trade fuel to balance the track day indulgences couldn't hurt the score card

regarding designs, your original is a keeper for sure sure. as for alternatives i lean either toward the techincal engineering type drawing or the simplified abstraction. if i can find a few minutes, i throw out an idea or two

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice! Thanks for the link. I'm not sure if my current shirt maker supplies american apparel shirts, i need to ask. Things got a bit busy so I haven't gotten to the designs, but definitely soon

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Alvin, I'd definitely like some of the cool max shirts for under the leathers or riding gear. I'd also like to see maybe a golf type shirt that looks nice and breathes easy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts