MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quick update guys. I know everyone has been waiting FOREVER as have I. This has been a major focus of mine for the last few weeks. I'm reorganizing the business end of things which will require a small wait (blame california and its labor cuts) before I can get a business paypal account going again. I have already spoken to a tshirt printer near me who should be doing the printing and all of the quotes have been made.

I'm thinking 3 designs right now on American Apparel tshirts (trust me, this type of tshirt is really comfortable). One will be for the F4, one for the Brutale, and one just with the mvagusta.net logo going vertically on the side. Black and white shirts, maybe gray? maybe red?... and i imagine a small handful for the ladies so be sure to let me know if you want one

They are more on the artistic side. I've attached a general idea of the F4 design i've done. I'm going to have this in larger format, printed on the side of the shirt (ie under your arm) where the logo would wrap to the back. I'll also have the mvagusta.net logo somewhere on the front of the shirt. I want to make something unique for the community -- and this is what i've come up with so far (in terms of style)

I'll then be working on hats, stickers, and a long sleeve zipup probably. This will all come in after the first round of tshirts is released

I estimate tshirts to be about $25 + shipping

Gathering opinions... let me know.

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,762 Posts
Outstanding! That new design looks fantastic!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Very, very cool Alvin......I will def be buying several this time and for the wifey....Are you also making some in the cool max, breathable type shirts that go under the riding gear?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Very sexy. I second the Coolmax type shirt too!!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking into some breathable athletic wear. Probably won't be the same type as last time -- looking for better ;)

How you guys been!! OMG you guys exist!!! I forgot about the SR meet until it was too late this last monday but i've been wanting to go. Maybe i'll see you guys during La Ducati day?...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very sexy. I'll take it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm looking into some breathable athletic wear. Probably won't be the same type as last time -- looking for better ;)

How you guys been!! OMG you guys exist!!! I forgot about the SR meet until it was too late this last monday but i've been wanting to go. Maybe i'll see you guys during La Ducati day?...

Ditto....YOU went AWOL on us ;)

Yes we will both be working La Ducati day so come by....SR was not too bad and the weather was perfect....There was a guy on a Brute 1090 there among the usual suspects.

How are you doing?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Things are good... had a busy year this year but now I'm focused over here. I'm sure you've been busy with the little one :) and congrats on the brute!! We should definitely catchup soon.

I've been around saratoga here and there getting some riding in with work. Would be great to do some breakfast rides again. If you see a black brute parked in downtown saratoga..i'm most likely getting some work done at the big basin cafe :naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice, go for it!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Great Alvin, I'm looking really forward to get some new mvagusta.net merchandise. Looking really good so far. Great job Alvin.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I'll need one for me and one for the wifey :mouthwate

·
Registered
747 Posts
Excellent News!!

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Very, very cool Alvin......I will def be buying several this time and for the wifey....Are you also making some in the cool max, breathable type shirts that go under the riding gear?

+1

Can you do then in the thermal protection stylie too?

'Long Johns' etc?

:freezing:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Make sure you offer the F4 shirt in shocking pink.......Don't forget demographics......

·
Registered
422 Posts
Things are good... had a busy year this year but now I'm focused over here. I'm sure you've been busy with the little one :) and congrats on the brute!! We should definitely catchup soon.

I've been around saratoga here and there getting some riding in with work. Would be great to do some breakfast rides again. If you see a black brute parked in downtown saratoga..i'm most likely getting some work done at the big basin cafe :naughty:
Thanks I'm loving the brute and it's a fun bike to ride for sure. We did a bfast run last Sunday but we had no idea you where here or else we would have called you. Regardless we need to catch up again.....and glad you are around again.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts